BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Evonne C.
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch because most of their clothing are pretty good quality, but the only con would be the price because most of the items are way overpriced! So I usually wait till there's a sale, which helps a lot! Haha! Their clothes are so cute and trendy! I love it! :D
Miara C.
Killeen, TX
This store has the same old thing. If I am not mistaking, this is the chain store from Hollister I think. Hollister is way better and affordable, and their clothes have just as a great quality. if not better. They have good material, but the price is too much and I know I cant afford it.
Kenneth Y.
Buffalo, NY
The products are definitely on the expensive side but i'm a big fan of the fit. I'm definitely on the skinner side of the spectrum and A&F has always fit me perfectly. The designs are nice and the quality is very good. However, due to the price point, i usually buy from Hollister instead.
Megan T.
San Diego, CA
Well I used to be a plus size and the main reason I lost weight was because I would go in this store and get really sad because I could never wear their clothes. Not everyone is super skinny. I can now fit in them but rather not spend the huge amount of money on clothes that don't last long.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
i buy clothes for my niece there, as she likes the clothes. I think they are a little pricey for what they are. It makes my niece happy to be with the "in crowd". I haven't heard any complaints about them being of poor quality, so I'm guessing they will hold up and I'll be back for another round
Denisse M.
Mcallen, TX
They always have the same colors of clothing. It is RIDICULOUSLY over priced, some of their clearance clothes rips incredibly easily. Just not worth it, but sometimes you do find cool items, just rarely. AND it's always packed. I've seen better clothing for A LOT less and durable than A&F.
Venkevin S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Very trendy clothes and other merchandise. I love their men's colognes. it is kind of on the expensive side of clothing but the quality is awesome. store is kind of dark inside but i love the music they play in their stores. I would recommend shopping here if you have the money to spend.
Lauren R.
Humble, TX
I am not a fan of A&F at all. I don't think their clothes are cute and nothing in any of their stores impresses me. I think the clothes are a lot more attractive for the younger generations especially since their sizes run so small. Last but not least their clothes are extremely overpriced!
Sydney M.
Amazing store! I shop her as well of my friends. The ones we have been too aren't so neat and tidy, but I believe that is just our neighbourhood. We can still find clothes, so it's not a big deal. I absolutely 100% recommend you should shop here, if you have a laid-back but still fun style!!
Diane M.
Bradford, PA
I purchased a T Shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch, it is pink with store name logo written on the front. You may think what a plain thing to buy, but let me tell you something about Abercrombie & Fitch. The quality of the fabric used for their clothing is beyond fantastic. Plus they have excellent stitching technique. So that is why I buy clothes there. They last and they stay looking new for years.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?