BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Shaquita P.
For a much younger crowd, I would give A&F two thumbs up. Now that I'm older the clothes sway a bit to the younger side. They do have fabulous jeans that are high quality and last a long time, but unless there is a sale they are extremely overpriced. I also dislike the fact that they douse their clothing in their signature fragrance so much to the point that even after washing several times the scent lingers.
Abby L.
Juniata, NE
Not a very good store for people older then 12 and even then that is pushing it. They have some cute clothing for boys and girls but there sizing is ridiculously small. I normally wear a 2 in jeans and when i tried on some in the store I had to get at least a 10. And the prices for the quality of clothing is absolutely ridiculous. But they do have some very nice people who work there and it always smells very nice.
Sharmitha Y.
The clothing has great quality. I only buy my coats there as they are of amazing quality, very warm, and I'm on the petite side and usually coats from department stores just don't fit right. However, I am not fond of their graphic tees with just their brand spelled out, not original at all. I also do not like the atmosphere of the store where it seems like you HAVE to be skinny, tall, of light skin, etc.
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
You walk in and are hit with a smell that gives you a headache by the time you leave. I feel like their advertisements objectify the human body and their clothes are made for those stick figures in their advertisements. I have never supported this company and their clothes are awfully priced.
Tabitha S.
Mishawaka, IN
When i think abercrombie, i think boring. no personality, no thought put into the designs, and they only want a certain picture-perfect carbon copy of a flat chested barbie to shop there. not to mention their hiring policy, the look policy, and the attitudes you get for stepping inside.
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
Not a good shopping experience for me. employees only say hi once and do not check if you need help. it has happened to me several times therefore i do not go in these stores anymore. its too loud and too much perfume and cologne in the air. the prices are too high and everything is basic.
Denisse M.
Mcallen, TX
They always have the same colors of clothing. It is RIDICULOUSLY over priced, some of their clearance clothes rips incredibly easily. Just not worth it, but sometimes you do find cool items, just rarely. AND it's always packed. I've seen better clothing for A LOT less and durable than A&F.
Wendy D.
Huntington park, California
Yes I have tried this brand their cloths is well made also they have a variety of items to choose from the only con about it is that it doesn't come in large sizes
Miara C.
Killeen, TX
This store has the same old thing. If I am not mistaking, this is the chain store from Hollister I think. Hollister is way better and affordable, and their clothes have just as a great quality. if not better. They have good material, but the price is too much and I know I cant afford it.
Christine Y.
Oakton, VA
Trendy brand for kids to teen. Clothes are decent quality and jeans are comfortable. They typically have sales and move items to sale racks. Don't pay full price!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?