BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Karina W.
Longmont, CO
I'm a tall, long legged cup of water, and throughout my growing up years, I wanted to wear Abercrombie and fitch! Never worked out until now!! They have tall options, my long legged friends! And even though I'm far past my teen years, their clothing designs are practical and fashionable for many age groups.
Sophia R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Give them an A for the style of the articles of clothing offered, but that's where the positivity ends. The clothing is always far too overpriced, and the atmosphere of the stores is less than welcoming. & I'm personally still not over that whole body shamming fiasco. "More like Ambercrombie and Ditch."
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
i buy clothes for my niece there, as she likes the clothes. I think they are a little pricey for what they are. It makes my niece happy to be with the "in crowd". I haven't heard any complaints about them being of poor quality, so I'm guessing they will hold up and I'll be back for another round
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
When I was younger, back in my high school years I
Would buy pretty much all my clothing from here because that's what was in! I used to think it was a lil expensive, but as I grew older I think the quality is good and worth it!! I love the smell the store has when you walk in! Reminds me of my boyfriend!!
Sydney M.
Amazing store! I shop her as well of my friends. The ones we have been too aren't so neat and tidy, but I believe that is just our neighbourhood. We can still find clothes, so it's not a big deal. I absolutely 100% recommend you should shop here, if you have a laid-back but still fun style!!
Tabitha S.
Mishawaka, IN
When i think abercrombie, i think boring. no personality, no thought put into the designs, and they only want a certain picture-perfect carbon copy of a flat chested barbie to shop there. not to mention their hiring policy, the look policy, and the attitudes you get for stepping inside.
Evonne C.
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch because most of their clothing are pretty good quality, but the only con would be the price because most of the items are way overpriced! So I usually wait till there's a sale, which helps a lot! Haha! Their clothes are so cute and trendy! I love it! :D
Miara C.
Killeen, TX
This store has the same old thing. If I am not mistaking, this is the chain store from Hollister I think. Hollister is way better and affordable, and their clothes have just as a great quality. if not better. They have good material, but the price is too much and I know I cant afford it.
member-1a1b896de
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They're clothing line is amazing. I recently bought some denim jean shorts, and they fit gorgeously, they're comfy and casual, and you can wear them with anything.
Lauren R.
Humble, TX
I am not a fan of A&F at all. I don't think their clothes are cute and nothing in any of their stores impresses me. I think the clothes are a lot more attractive for the younger generations especially since their sizes run so small. Last but not least their clothes are extremely overpriced!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?