BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
Abercrombie has really stepped up their game in recent years. Instead of plastering their name on every article of clothing, they've transitioned into a modern, boho style. Abercrombie can be expensive and they are limited in their sizes, which are downsides to the brand. But, their jeans are lovely!
Malikah P.
I honestly love this company and do not understand why they are ranked so low especially compared to the horrible company "urban" outfitters 🙄..but the man of the company is pretty bad too but there price for clothing is worth it! They have one of the best quality of clothing to be a shopping store chain..I have clothes for years ago..even a puff coat that looks like I just bought it and i only buy their jeans (love them)
Teresa Q.
I love shopping here. I know it is expensive but every once in a while I like to go and just buy myself dome shirts. I love the way that I am treated as soon as I walk in. Ive noticed that they run smaller in size so even though I am usually a medium I have to buy a large. I recommend buying clothes here.
margo s.
Im not quite fascinated with this store because their prices of items are not that pocket friendly. My hubby likes their men's perfume and thats all we buy when we go to this store. they may have good quality clothing but the style of their clothes can be found in other stores at much cheaper prices.
Kelly C.
Sherman oaks, CA
I've always appreciated the fact that Abercrombies clothing was very fashionable but also very good quality, I've actually worked as a brand rep and was able to see different fabrics and different styles that were amazing quality, i would definitely recommend shopping here, it's worth every penny.
Jacqueline S.
I use to like A&F until I found out what the CEO said about who he wants shopping at his stores and who can and can't wear his clothes. I really wish everyone would stop shopping here. The message that the CEO is giving out is not okay for anybody, even people who are happy with their bodies. He only wants skinny and rich people to shop here. Which is sad. Nobody should be made to feel horrible about how they look.
Alexandria S.
Antioch, TN
A little bias since I used to work there but the clothing you pay for is very long lasting. The jeans are very durable and last for years. The shirts are pricey but very soft and comfortable. The best time to purchase is during sales time because they mark it down typically during the mid season.
Brooke S.
Findlay
Price isn't worth the product. Whenever i go into an A&F the clearance is very slim and the deals are never very good. They have cute items but not worth the price!
Kathleen W.
Columbus, OH
I love the feel of the Hoodie I have from them it is so soft and cozy. It keeps its color and shape when washing and I would recommend it to anyone that needs a good quality Hoodie for the price. I do not shop there much because it can be a bit pricey. I think if you watch they go on sale often.
Diana e.
n
Some of the prices for the clothes is a little to expensive.I dont shop here alot but when i do i always find something.I also have a good shopping experience here.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?