BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
The only reason I gave it a d is because I felt bad giving them an f but honestly this place is ridiculously over priced and the quality of their clothes isn't even good because the clothes rip and look worn so fast it's awful. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone the shirts they have are basically the same shirts from target just with their stupid logo on them. If your looking to get ripped off go here.
Donna H.
Beyond the overall hideousness of the CEO, Abercrombie and Fitch has long been one of my least favorite places. The way they infect the air with their hideous cologne is absolutely toxic. You always know when one of their stores is nearby by the blinding headache and nausea that quickly takes over.
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
I'm honestly still surprised they're still in business. I've never stepped inside a store, and I never plan on it. I never even see anyone wearing this brand anymore. Just walking through the store, I don't feel welcome inside it at all. Not to mention you can smell the place just by walking past.
shiann  s.
Paso Robles, CA
I must say that I really love love love their jeans. They are stretchy yet keep their form. And they also stay very true to their sizes, I must say. I also like their other clothes but I'm not a huge fan of logos. But overall, I think the quality is nice and their clothes fun and cute to wear daily!
Adriana F.
I use to always buy my clothes from here but lately the style has passed and every time I go into their stores my nose is just too sensitive for the amount of fragrance they add. Also the store is just to dark. It maybe because I outgrew them but when I was in high school they were the coolest brand!
Kayla W.
Not my favorite brand. I feel very insecure of myself every time I go in the store. Especially when I tried on their skinny jeans! I have no clue why their skinny jeans are super duper tight! I'm usually a size one but I can't even fit into their size one jeans! Just not one of my favorites stores.
Malikah P.
St Clr Shores, MI
I honestly love this company and do not understand why they are ranked so low especially compared to the horrible company "urban" outfitters 🙄..but the man of the company is pretty bad too but there price for clothing is worth it! They have one of the best quality of clothing to be a shopping store chain..I have clothes for years ago..even a puff coat that looks like I just bought it and i only buy their jeans (love them)
Kimberlyl M.
Centreville, MD
I can still fit into Abercrombie and Fitch clothing however it is a little tight. My boyfriend on the other hand cannot fit into any of their clothes anymore, I was teasing him telling him that he has gained a lot of weight but really he hasn't. Stinks because Abercrombie is pretty much all he wears.
Kelly C.
Sherman oaks, CA
I've always appreciated the fact that Abercrombies clothing was very fashionable but also very good quality, I've actually worked as a brand rep and was able to see different fabrics and different styles that were amazing quality, i would definitely recommend shopping here, it's worth every penny.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Its to dark in there, and theres just a really strong smell. This store isn't for bigger people which is not fair for those people. They run really small. And everything they sell just all looks the same. there is never really anything new. its all the same colors. also everything is way to over priced
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?