BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Desiree R.
Carrollton, TX
Grew up shopping here, as my mother bought all my middle school clothing from here. I feel it is a bit over priced, but at this point I’m use to it. I took a break throughout high school, but recently I have been finishing some pretty cute coats! Maybe their changing up their style a bit, finally!!!
Alexandria M.
pearland
Love the beachy theme and the fact that I could find something for me and for my boyfriend! But the prices are ALWAYS too much! It makes sense why the stores are never crowded like Hollister is... another thing is the perfume in the store and music is too loud, makes me had to bear being in there.
Ashley O.
Reston, VA
I think there clothes are over priced, but good quality. I only shop here on sale because it’s affordable. There clothes are comfy and wash really well for the most part!
Sydney W.
This store is wayyyy to expensive. Some of the stuff there is cute, but you could diffidently find it somewhere else for cheap. Not all the stuffer there is great quality. Most of it is. I do really like the hoodies they are very warm. But the rest of that stuff is over priced.
Mandolin M.
broken arrow
I loveee this store however a lot of there clothes don’t come in my size in store so I normally go online which is a bummer because I would love to try on before I buy!
Stephanie Ann S.
Bay Shore, NY
I always like the styles of clothing at A&F. The clothes are very durable and last a long long time. The biggest issues are the price and the sizing. This brand runs very small. I wear a 0 or 2 in most brands depending on the cut, but in A&F I’m a 6. I could see that being a big problem for a size conscious person.
Sarah B.
Huntsville, TX
Love their clothes! I can always count on them having clothes that are very up to date with the latest fashion trends! Also their clothes are always very good quality.
Casey D.
Belle Rose
A&F keep classic styles with a little modern flare... I love their sweaters when it comes to winter along with the flannels, nothing like cozy, soft blend fabrics to keep you feeling warm and cuddling in the winter. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the products...
Yubelkis V.
Brooklyn, NY
Abercrombie & Fitch My favorite store to buy sweaters. Love how comfy and stylish they are. They do run on the larger side but the xxs are just perfect for me.
Yen C.
Moscow
I really like A&F design and the clothing vibe because they have "Californian" style ! I also liked their dress and skirts :) As a student, it is a bit too pricey for the quality. Probably not a favorite brand to purchase, but will purchase when its sales or BlackFriday / thanksgiving.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?