BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
One of those places that once you're out of high school you should just move on from. The only thing I occasionally still wear from their store is their denim blue jeans. They offer quality denim but other than that they aren't very appealing to most people in their college years... There are more fashionable and affordable places to shop than here, especially for colligate people or people in that age group or older.
Fanny B.
Like the brand, used to work there for several years. Good quality but prices can be a bit expenssive.. Nice tip: shop at hollister, similar items for cheaper prices!
Rachel M.
Sault Ste Marie
I used to want to wear the A&F wear, until I went there to buy a pair of pants and they do not carry anything for those who are well endowed. I am tall and large, so finding close that fit is a challenge. Also poor quality of clothes and if you do not like strong smells, then online would be good for you.
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
Each season i feel like this store has the same things out but they're just in different colors. There's not a lot of variety going throughout each season let alone in the same seasons in general. You normally can always find plain t-shirts for a ridiculous amount or crop tops which aren't that much in season during the winter, but they always have them! Their jeans however, are the best jeans that you can find anywhere!!
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really only been inside the store once.. and since I'm not exactly their target demographic, race OR weight-wise(i never knew their biggest size was a 12..I'm 14). I asked someone for help & they made their scoff no secret. So yeah idk they're just whatever.
Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
I used to love A&F. I wouldn't shop there very often because of the outrageous prices, but a lot of their clothing fit me perfectly. I will never step foot in another A&F store, the owner deserves none of my money as well as anyone else's. This is a store I hope goes under. This guy is horrible.
Dylan E.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I do not fit their image as I am a plus size girl. I don't know how anyone can shop there knowing it is going to a nasty CEO. He's obsessed with beauty and youth and yet he looks wrinkled and dried up. The clothes are too expensive and honestly the quality is crap for the price.
Madi B.
I don't come here often other than for their jeans. I'm not a huge fan of the controversial issues having to do with abercrombie but their clothes are high quality. They can be on the expensive side, but you can find good sales at times. Like I said, their jeans are probably the best part of this store
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Personally, the quality of cloth material is superior and its worth the money you pay.
I believe this company is differentiating themselves by keeping the store Dark place, but its very inconvenience to judge few garments color, i had to return them after taking them home; as it appeared weird under light.
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
Really cute and durable clothes! They are always coming out with news ideas and their stores smell so good!! Even though some of their stuff and expensive they last for a long time. The only downside is that they dont fit all sizes. I wish that they would add more sixes so it can be a store for everyone
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?