BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kate W.
Moscow Mills, MO
After reading an interview with the owner of Abercrombie & Fitch/Hollister I can say that what this store stands for is outrageous. They target people who are skinny and popular and do not want people who are large wearing their clothes. Look up the Interview, I think its terrible to put pressure on girls and guys to be a certain way.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This company was the rave in middle and high school! But i do have to say that they are way over priced! it is also very hard to find small sizes and not enough sizes for people who are bustier. On the other side the jeans fit very well and made out of good material. I have not shopped here for a while and i probably will not either.
Farwa S.
Cincinnati, OH
This store seems to be aimed at middle school girls with extremely small body frames, even averaged sized people would have a hard time finding something that fits. Also, has anyone noticed how obnoxious the smell is? You can always tell that when there's an Abercrombie coming up because the smell hits you well before the store shows up.
Alexis L.
The people on the executive end of this store burn clothes that don't sell, so that they don't have to see people find them at places like TJ Maxx and Marshall's (as to why, I have no idea). That's ridiculous to me. In addition, the clothes run small and they are NOT made for anyone larger than a B-cup. Some pieces are worth having as lounging clothes because they are insanely soft, but this is not a store I visit more than once every three years or so, because of how it's run.
Norma G.
Abercrombie is another favorite. Place of mine to shop there jeans are a very ni e fit to wear and there shirts are very nice as well there clothes is very nice quility brand
Fiona D.
San Francisco, CA
I love this store, though some items may be pricey (about the whole store), there are many sales where you can get cute clothes about the same price as other stores. Some of the styles aren't for me, however there are some styles that are really cute. I would say, if you are into a dressy yet laid back look, this is the store for you
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
I have always like the clothes at Abercrombie but sometimes it can be hard finding clothes in my size. The other downfall to Abercrombie is they can be a bit pricey if you can't find any deals in the store or online.

All in all I would recommend them because if you can find deals to help with the cost, their clothes are very well made.
Catherine Q.
I bought a pair of ripped jeans about a year ago and they were nice the first few times I wore them but soon the rips got much bigger, the fabric didn't seem to be very solid.
Maite S.
Sanford, FL
Just like Hollister you need a flashlight to find anything in the store and nose plugs because I'm sure they spray the mannequins every hour. Very hard if you are plus sized and also expensive to boot. I also found that unless your body type is no chest and no thighs you will not have a chance in fitting into any of their clothes.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
I love Abercrombie jeans. Period. But, I have always struggled with buying clothes from them because of their size limitations. A lot of my friends who I shop frequently with can't get clothing from there, so I've stopped going. I hope they change this soon, if they haven't already. I would love to purchase another pair of jeans!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?