BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Susan E.
Manitowoc, WI
My teenage daughter got me interested in Abercrombie, and Hollister some years ago, I must say I am a smaller women and for me these stores clothing tend to fit me very well, I do think Abercrombie is a bit more expensive compared to Hollister, and the cloths look almost identical. I will typically buy Hollister.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Abercrombie and Fitch is another Hollister and Co. the clothes are cute but not for people that have any amount of curves. The store is dark and has super loud music.The clothes tend to be quite expensive as well. But I guess the male models that stand outside of the store with their shirts off are a plus. haha.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Store stinks, is way too loud and way too dark, the owner is a tool. They sometimes have ok sales, but their sizes only go to a 12 and a large, and a lot of the time their clothes are made small. It's just way too overpriced for not the best quality clothes, and the CEO needs a much better disposition on the world.
Kemah H.
Houston , TX
I rarely buy their clothing, only when they run a pretty decent sale, (and that is every blue moon). I feel as though the clothes are way to "fit" and the way the employees dress are horrible. (they dress in the stores clothes) Oh and I stopped shopping there when I found out the owner of the company was racist.
Fatima F.
Seattle, WA
Great clothing for a reasonable price and very great discount sales. The jeans, which is what I purchase most frequently, are very fitted for my petite body! The quality is amazing, and I often wear the same pair for a good 3-4 years. Its a very reliable shop with a great return policy that I am sure to visit again.
Samantha V.
Newport News, va
I love the preppy style and quality of the clothing. Their jeans and cute cardigan sweaters is my fav fall outfit. They are over priced and some of the clothing like their hoodies are definitely not made for a curvy women. You definitely have to try on each piece of clothing. I do not recommend ordering online unless you have tried on that specific piece of clothing on in store cause it may say large and it will be snug or vice versa.
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
I used to love shopping here and still do, their clothes are so basic, in the best way possible. As I'm writing this review, I'm actually wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch shirt. I love their sweaters also because they are super comfy. A&F is sorta affordable but also kind of expensive. For my style though, I don't mind paying more for their clothes.
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
Im not a fan of Abercrombie & Fitch. I think that they are ridiculously overpriced and that their clothes only fit small children. Not only that, but when you walk into the store you get slapped in the face with the overwhelming smell of perfume. The clothes all look the same and the help was absolutely terrible
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Abercrombie has changed these past couple of years. I remember when they only sold logo stuff but now they're much more stylish and fashion-forward. They've also started selling clothes in black so it's a nice change from all that navy blue. Looking forward to seeing what they're going to be doing in the future.
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
I love A&F and Hollister clothes, but I don't buy things from A&F as often because it's literally just a higher price for the same exact clothes. The only difference is in the label.

Save some cash and check out the Hollister clearance...it's seriously soooo inexpensive if you pick through and find the deals.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?