BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Royshada S.
From what i have been hearing in the news the founder and CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch does not like blacks nor the poor. He burns clothes he does'nt sell so no homeless person will be able to get it if given away to an organization. There clothes aren't even that amazing to be that high priced.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
Got this beautiful blouse from Abercrombie and Fitch the other day and I love it. The bow detailing is so special. Also I love how this blouse doesn't scream Abercrombie and Fitch . It's a little bit out of the season but I can't wait to wear it when it gets warmer .
jackie h.
I love this store for my son. The prices are reasonable and the material of the clothing last a long time. I still have a pair of jeans in good condition from 4 years ago
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
If you want quality, and in style clothing, i would definitely go with this brand, their winter clothing selection are my favorite, and the most cozy so I'd say to go for that. the one con i do have about this company is that they are extremely pricey, so i usually only shop in their outlets or when they have a great sale
Douglas M.
Raleigh, NC
Very good products! Particularly I used the A&F clothes, like t-shirts and jeans pants. In my opinion this is one of the best brands for that. The price is affordable in comparison with other fancy brands
Florine T.
Walnut, CA
Their clothing may seem to be on the pricier side and might not seem worth it; however, in my opinion, they do have some really good quality things that will actually last, and you do get what you pay for. I shop here the most during holidays for Christmas sales and just for their sales in general. They actually usually have some really good deals for their stuff during that time so I always just splurge during that time and get what I need.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Meh. Abercrombie and Fitch has cute clothing but it is not made for the average girl who isn't a size zero. The clothes are not cute enough to pay what they cost. Also, I have NEVER had good service when I have gone in there. It is like they are paid to look at you in a judgmental way and spray their perfume everywhere.
Christina H.
Santa Ana, CA
I have to agree with a lot of the reviews that the clothes at a&f is definitely over priced for the type of product that you get and there hasn't been much product/style change over the years. However, I do recommend shopping here when they have sales because I have found great timeless pieces here for cheap. I have gotten tops and shorts/jeans between $10-$20! It is a hit or miss on the selection depending on the location that you go though. I have been shopping here since I was in high school and I still prefer their jeans over any other similar brands. I am a petite girl and their fits are great!
jess m.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Abercrombie & Fitch. They have so many cute clothes there and their jeans are so comfortable, usually when I wear cheap brands of jeans my legs start to itch but once I bought a pair from Abercrombie I started shopping there for all my clothes. This is one of my favorite stores to go shop at while I am at the mall.
Allison Q.
Bloomington, IN
Abercrombie clothing was once extremely expensive and good quality, but they have recently dropped their prices. But this drop has also decreased the quality of their clothing. They frequently run sales, but these are mostly online as they have closed many of their physical stores except in more wealthy areas. So if you like shopping online and know exactly how their clothing fits, then this is a great brand. Otherwise, choose something else.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Do you think abercrombie and fitch should sell plus size clothing ? Do you think it would cause more people to shop there?
Johem S.
Ruskin
Is it worth the money!
Lisa F.
Am I the only one who donated their Abercrombie clothes to goodwill and a homeless shelter after the ceo made the comment about not wanting fat or homeless people wearing his clothes?
Thania B.
I heard a rumor that they are staring to sell plus sizes? Is that true?
Chelsie M.
Buckhannon, WV
Does anybody else feel like the outcast in A&F? I feel like I can't sit with the cool kids because my legs are too chunky. And I'm almost 24 -_-