BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Florine T.
Walnut, CA
Their clothing may seem to be on the pricier side and might not seem worth it; however, in my opinion, they do have some really good quality things that will actually last, and you do get what you pay for. I shop here the most during holidays for Christmas sales and just for their sales in general. They actually usually have some really good deals for their stuff during that time so I always just splurge during that time and get what I need.
Camille S.
Salem, MA
As you may know Hollister Co. and Abercrombie and Fitch/Abercrombie kids all work together and are owned as a whole. Overall these stores are great. Good quality. Only cons are the price of the clothes and the fact that they don't carry many large sizes or any sizes over L. This is discrimination towards larger people.
Brittany F.
Charlotte, NC
I wish i still had the shirt. However i was gifted a nice little frilly shirt from them in high school. It was comfortable and soft. It was true to size. A lot of their clothing run true to size, which you must try before you buy. It is more of a casual ro beachy relaxed clothing store rather than a typical everyday wear
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
I use to shop at Abercrombie hen I was younger. Since having 3 children, 2 of them ring a set of twins, I can't fit in to this clothing any more. Even if I could I wouldn't because it's hard to find clothing in this store that isn't trampy and full of holes. I don't get how some people pay so much for so little fabric.
Allison Q.
Bloomington, IN
Abercrombie clothing was once extremely expensive and good quality, but they have recently dropped their prices. But this drop has also decreased the quality of their clothing. They frequently run sales, but these are mostly online as they have closed many of their physical stores except in more wealthy areas. So if you like shopping online and know exactly how their clothing fits, then this is a great brand. Otherwise, choose something else.
Brittany W.
binghamton
So your not the size of a modern model? but want to look cute? well a&f has some very cute and comfy clothing. but sometimes if your not particularly small, you wont be able to find anything in this store. its a hit or miss on sizing. not everything in the same size wears the same. i am an average sized 20yr old women and sometimes i find get things and other times i become discouraged in finding anything because it all seems too small.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
If you want quality, and in style clothing, i would definitely go with this brand, their winter clothing selection are my favorite, and the most cozy so I'd say to go for that. the one con i do have about this company is that they are extremely pricey, so i usually only shop in their outlets or when they have a great sale
Brittany C.
Jefferson, MA
Used to be obsessed with this store when I was in middle/high school. Now when I look back I wish I didn't waste my money on it. Clothes are overpriced. Also sends the wrong message to young girls about body perception. Clothes run small and advertisements are provocative for the age group that typically shops there.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I haven't shopped here in a while, but I do still have some clothing from here. I mostly would buy shirts. Once I realized how overpriced and bad quality it was I stopped buying. I will buy their fragrances however. But that is it. I would never spend another dime on the clothing. It is poor quality that will rip easily, or is completely see-through.
Tori J.
I love A&F. I shop there every time I go to the mall. I have very curvy hips and I'm short and I still fit into their jeans and shorts just fine. I love their skirts and dresses though and that is what I usually go for when I'm there. Also the lounge shorts are the best thing ever! The employees tend to be kinda rude and are never around when you want to check out, but oh well shopping online fixes that. I love A&F and all the offshoots too!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?