BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Vanessa H.
I'm 31 years old and all of my jeans since age 16 have been Abercrombie. I have yet to steer away from them. The fit on my body (smaller waist, larger hips, in between petite and regular) is one I cannot find anywhere else. I have had Abercrombie jeans for YEARS and they are still going strong. These are my staple jeans. Also, they often have amazing sales.
Megan G.
I will say this. My son's grandmother buys Abercrombie and Fitch shirts and shorts and pants for him, and these are quality clothes. The prices are high. But in all honesty, I really don't mind paying more for something that's such high quality. If it will hold up well for awhile, that counts for a lot in my mind.
Nora M.
Lancaster, PA
A&F has the best jeans! I religiously buy their jeans because of the great quality and never having to guess what my size is. My favorite jeans are the Harper jeans. They say they are low rise but they fit a little higher compared to your typical low rise. Which is very flattering when you have wider hips.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love the quality of their clothes. I have had clothes from them from a few years back and they looks so good still. I also love how fashion and modern i look without having to be provocative. They are a little pricey but i always take advantage of their offers and coupons, also their reward program is good.
caraline G.
Elk Grove, CA
I adore Abercrombie and Fitch.  The quality of their clothes is impeccable.  I shop here quite a bit in, instores and online.  They have the best deals and sales.  I love the reward club.  Although it can be expensive I just shop on days with sales and I always find great deals.
Whitley F.
Beckley , WV
One of my favorite brands for sure, though I can rarely afford it. I meant to put 3 stars, but clicked in haste. Their clothing is beautiful and made to accentuate the curves of a lady, so yes, it may be worth the price. But a lot of the time, most of us moms can’t afford to drop $70 on a pair of jeans.
Bella P.
Alpharetta, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Awesome quality clothing, not so awesome prices. I just went there today and the jeans were 50 on clearance. Maybe that’s just my brokeness shining through, but that’s pretty ridiculous. I’ve bought one item from there and I never will again because of the prices. At least, not until I get a decent job.
Chelsea H.
Murray , KY
This is where I buy all my jeans! I love the fit, color & style! I used to think of this store as “high schoolers clothing” but, they have really geared towards adults now!
Beauty M.
Dunedin, FL
Store always has amazing quality clothing I really like the styles and the colors of their clothing. I can usually find things at a great price and they even have a sale section. I really like shopping here for clothing for the season. Their perfume smells absolutely amazing and the store smells great.
Rhonda h.
Phenix City, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Abercrombie & Fitch, I've bought some absolutely cute jackets and many other items from them and they've held up extremely well after many uses and washes.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?