BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Emma C.
The prices have came down some from my high school days. I paid it then when I spent my parents money but looking back it was all for the name. I do love the women's perfume and at one point the jeans fit great but it has been a few years since I have bought any. It's a good store if you can afford it and are the right size.
Laura A.
Dearborn, MI
Been in there 2 or 3 times, most employees I've come across are rude and love to eye roll when asked for assistance or sizes. ALL sizing is unrealistic and stupid to be honest and I'd rather not shop at a store that pretty much promotes and only carries a size 00 with rude employees........I'm good and take my money elsewhere
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
Used to love this store as a young teenager, after growing up some and realizing the owner says these clothes are only to fit pretty thin people made me sick. There clothes are over priced garbage. I don't think a brand should tailor their clothing for certain sized people and say that if your ugly you can't wear this brand.
Brittany V.
Algonac, MI
I see a lot of rude reviews on here, usually from middle aged people. Let me remind you that this store is for kids and teens. They're not made to appeal to you. This is a trendy store. You are paying for great quality clothing. I will always shop at Abercrombie and Fitch. I love good looking clothes that i know will last.
Alycia F.
East rockaway
Abercrombie is really great quality jeans they just run a little small.i have a difficult time finding a good pair of jeans but when I have in the past I'm happy with them
Holli A.
Independence, MO
I've only ever owned one item from A&F and it's because it was given to me as a gift by a relative. The quality was on par with what I would expect from the Gap but their prices are pretty high. Add to that the fact that their CEO makes obnoxious statements about the exclusivity of his marketing (he said that he doesn't want "ugly" and "fat" people wearing his clothes). I have zero interest in ever shopping at that store for myself or anyone else.
Charlotte H.
I love this company's clothes! I find that that always fit me super well and are very true to size. The only product I have not liked from them are their white jeans, but I own a pair of their ripped black jeans and a couple shirts. All of those have been holding up well and I have not had any problems with their qualities!
Gloria Y.
Oregon City, OR
The quality of the clothes is ok but nothing special. However the size options are extremely limited. I'm a plus size and the clerks act like I'm either lost or stupid for daring to enter. My daughter is quite slim, but full busted and has a difficult time finding something to fit. Plus, the perfumed atmosphere is SICKENING!
danielle d.
First time I walked into an A&F I walked right back out due to the uncomfortable environment and the unusual darkness of the store. Even the CEO has stated that only a certain type of people is expected to shop at the store and if you don't match that criteria the workers make it pretty obvious to you that you don't belong there. Their clothes run very small as well and are overpriced. But, A&F is only cool if you're still in middle/high school anyhow.
Katherine S.
North Kingstown, RI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The worst store ever... as a kid i was made to feel like i needed to shop here and break the bank for back to school shopping... it's so ridiculously expensive and the clothes are so ill-fitting and shrink so easily. it's just ridiculous the amount of money some people will spend on a pair of ripped up paint splattered jeans.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?