BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
mariah v.
It's obviously not meant for bigger people, but I'm not big. I'm hispanic so I am curvy and the clothes still fit me. They're the only jeans that fit my length and thighs! However, Its nearly impossible to wear any dresses or tops as I'm "too busty". The clothes are made for stick thin girls but I think they're great quality.
danielle d.
First time I walked into an A&F I walked right back out due to the uncomfortable environment and the unusual darkness of the store. Even the CEO has stated that only a certain type of people is expected to shop at the store and if you don't match that criteria the workers make it pretty obvious to you that you don't belong there. Their clothes run very small as well and are overpriced. But, A&F is only cool if you're still in middle/high school anyhow.
Laura A.
Dearborn, MI
Been in there 2 or 3 times, most employees I've come across are rude and love to eye roll when asked for assistance or sizes. ALL sizing is unrealistic and stupid to be honest and I'd rather not shop at a store that pretty much promotes and only carries a size 00 with rude employees........I'm good and take my money elsewhere
Caroline S.
Abercrombie & Fitch has a reputation for being for high school and middle school kids, but I still shop there at 21. I love their clothes and always find something cute that lasts for years. In fact, I still wear some of the clothes that I bought from here when I was in high school. The smell of the store can be overpowering and deter me sometimes; however, I always find something cute & usually less expensive from the clearance/sale section.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
So pretty much you need to be anorexic to fit anything here. So if you have an average/slightly average body type don't even waste your time looking. And not to mention the creator of A&F, does anyone remember when the whole thing came out when he said he didn't want fat or unattractive people wearing his brand? Yeah I do.
Emma C.
The prices have came down some from my high school days. I paid it then when I spent my parents money but looking back it was all for the name. I do love the women's perfume and at one point the jeans fit great but it has been a few years since I have bought any. It's a good store if you can afford it and are the right size.
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
Used to love this store as a young teenager, after growing up some and realizing the owner says these clothes are only to fit pretty thin people made me sick. There clothes are over priced garbage. I don't think a brand should tailor their clothing for certain sized people and say that if your ugly you can't wear this brand.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I use to be an Abercrombie and Fitch addict when I was younger but as time went on I started noticing how low quality there product was for the money you paid. Yes, there clothes are super cute but they shrink to easy, the threading comes out easily, and they seem to be getting smaller in smaller even when my weight doesn't change.
jackie h.
I love this store for my son. The prices are reasonable and the material of the clothing last a long time. I still have a pair of jeans in good condition from 4 years ago
Gloria M.
I have been shopping here for years. The clothing is extremely durable and retain their colors, wash after wash. I am very petite and can always find 00's along with clothing I can wear everyday, dress-up, or mix-it up! The prices aren't too bad, specially for jeans! I love their sales and stock up on as much as I can.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?