BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Stephrock T.
Glennville, GA
I love the clothes as well as my 2 boys in their early twenties. However, if I buy them something it must be on clearance. Otherwise, they have to use their own money that they've earned. I must say if they want to sale clothes, maybe the young people in adds should wear clothes.... Just my opinion. Lastly my husband refuses to spend money there. His one and only time going into the store, he said the music was extremely to loud. He told the cashier "If I can't hear you telling me my total then obviously I have no balance." He ask for a manager but apparently the manager wasn't at work burning the Christmas. Strange.
Nicole R.
Clifton Park, NY
I have mixed experiences about Abercrombie & Fitch. Sometimes I get amazing service, but sometimes I don't if I'm not wearing an article of clothing from their store when I walk in. I do feel I get better service at American Eagle, but I most of the time I like the clothes from Abercrombie more. Mixed feelings about this place.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I love the clothes here. But their expensive prices & rude staff just sickens me.
All the workers are teenagers who could care less about whether the store makes money or not. The stock is always low and their sizes are always inconsistent.
Cute clothes, but not cute enough to be treated like your invisible and basically pay for it
Ande M.
Sarasota, FL
I actually love A&F. But I admit, their clothes are quite pricey. I like that I can always find something there that fits me, even though I'm a size 10. Everything I've ever purchased from A&F has lasted a looong time. I usually wait until things go on sale, or I ask for gift cards for Christmas so that I can afford their clothes.
Alyssa D.
Pinellas Park, FL
I cannot even get myself to walk into one of these stores. I work in a mall that has one and I walk past it every time i have a shift and hate the smell. It drifts down the walking area for way too far. It is so strong and overpowering. I wish I could go in just to try something on but I cant get past the horribleness of the smell.
Maite S.
Sanford, FL
Just like Hollister you need a flashlight to find anything in the store and nose plugs because I'm sure they spray the mannequins every hour. Very hard if you are plus sized and also expensive to boot. I also found that unless your body type is no chest and no thighs you will not have a chance in fitting into any of their clothes.
isabel b.
Yakima, WA
The quality of most of the jeans may be pretty good, but... the price is not worth it. You can go to Tj maxx and find the excact clothes in there for about 20 bucks cheaper! The sad part, is society is so worked up on beauty, price tags, and size. This store tries to trick you that life is all about it! plus its kind of tacky. The size of the jeans only go up to about 11, 10? what about the other part of the country?! This is America!Nobodys perfect!
Tiffany K.
Vancouver, WA
The founder says, "A lot of people don't belong [in our clothes], and they can't belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely."

This brand wants to promote the idea of being cool and exclusive. They promote the idea of consumer centered bullying. You can find better made and less expensive products in a wide variety of other stores.
Candace C.
Waxhaw, NC
This is a great store and I would love to work here and never will stop shopping here! This is an amazing store with tons of beach vibes in it. SO CUTE! I think that this is a store for everybody from girls to boys! I shop here a lot and never pass it by in the mall! The smell of this store and the music is the bomb.com omg love it! The clothes and jeans to fragrances are awesome and will never go to style. Love me some Abercrombie & Fitch! <3 :)
Holli A.
Independence, MO
I've only ever owned one item from A&F and it's because it was given to me as a gift by a relative. The quality was on par with what I would expect from the Gap but their prices are pretty high. Add to that the fact that their CEO makes obnoxious statements about the exclusivity of his marketing (he said that he doesn't want "ugly" and "fat" people wearing his clothes). I have zero interest in ever shopping at that store for myself or anyone else.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?