BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
A & F was THE place to shop while I was in high school 15 years ago, I'm honestly surprised that it is still so popular. They are so pricey and the sizes run so small. The staff is usually very uninviting. Not a place I want to spend my money. Also, the ads are very inappropriate and I cannot shop in there with my young children.
Kelly G.
Seattle, WA
I saw a cute scarf on display that I thought my mom would like so I went in to buy one. I wasn’t able to find any others in the store so I asked a sales associate who was just hanging around. She acted as if I was really inconveniencing her, and she looked over at the scarf and said that they didn’t have any more. I don’t understand why they wouldn't sell an accessory off a mannequin! I had to leave the store for fresher air by that time anyway ;) …
Nicole R.
The jeans I bought from this store are now possibly my favorite I've ever had! Why? They were inexpensive (40 bucks) and are soooo freaking soft! I am so comfortable in them and feel cute and they are way cute too! I think the store has some nice basics and make most of their clothes extremely soft and comfortable. Last long too!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I love the clothes here. But their expensive prices & rude staff just sickens me.
All the workers are teenagers who could care less about whether the store makes money or not. The stock is always low and their sizes are always inconsistent.
Cute clothes, but not cute enough to be treated like your invisible and basically pay for it
Lynnsey R.
Can you say overpriced? The clothing isn't that well made, and the quality is pretty standard. The price tag doesn't reflect that though. I am not a fan of their adds and campaigns, as I find them very offensive. Also they do not offer clothing items to anyone that has curves, all of their clothing is made for skinnier individuals.
isabel b.
Yakima, WA
The quality of most of the jeans may be pretty good, but... the price is not worth it. You can go to Tj maxx and find the excact clothes in there for about 20 bucks cheaper! The sad part, is society is so worked up on beauty, price tags, and size. This store tries to trick you that life is all about it! plus its kind of tacky. The size of the jeans only go up to about 11, 10? what about the other part of the country?! This is America!Nobodys perfect!
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
I love Abercrombie jeans. Period. But, I have always struggled with buying clothes from them because of their size limitations. A lot of my friends who I shop frequently with can't get clothing from there, so I've stopped going. I hope they change this soon, if they haven't already. I would love to purchase another pair of jeans!
Stephrock T.
Glennville, GA
I love the clothes as well as my 2 boys in their early twenties. However, if I buy them something it must be on clearance. Otherwise, they have to use their own money that they've earned. I must say if they want to sale clothes, maybe the young people in adds should wear clothes.... Just my opinion. Lastly my husband refuses to spend money there. His one and only time going into the store, he said the music was extremely to loud. He told the cashier "If I can't hear you telling me my total then obviously I have no balance." He ask for a manager but apparently the manager wasn't at work burning the Christmas. Strange.
Carlie M.
Ithaca, NY
Abercrombie is a great place to get accessories, but I have always had to go down a few sizes to get clothing. This makes me feel bigger than I am, so I don't usually try on anything that looks like it would be tight. As for the shopping experience, I have always had a positive experience with the staff and enjoy the atmosphere!
Emma V.
I'm a petite person, 4'11" and maybe 90 pounds ish? I haven't weighed myself in a while. Anyway, I wouldn't have survived freshman year (last year)n without their jeans. Their sizes run smaller, especially at Abercrombie Kids. They fit me well since I have thin legs. Also, I'm still wearing all the jeans, so they're great quality.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?