BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Catherine Q.
I bought a pair of ripped jeans about a year ago and they were nice the first few times I wore them but soon the rips got much bigger, the fabric didn't seem to be very solid.
Norma G.
Abercrombie is another favorite. Place of mine to shop there jeans are a very ni e fit to wear and there shirts are very nice as well there clothes is very nice quility brand
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
I have always like the clothes at Abercrombie but sometimes it can be hard finding clothes in my size. The other downfall to Abercrombie is they can be a bit pricey if you can't find any deals in the store or online.

All in all I would recommend them because if you can find deals to help with the cost, their clothes are very well made.
Victoria R.
Working for Hollister years ago- the novelty wears off right after you graduate high school. Now, 9 years later I don't think I've stepped foot in the store. Aside from the nicely lit dressing rooms, it is clear who they are selling to- middle school and high school ages (if they are small enough to fit into their clothing). Not a fan.
Fiona D.
San Francisco, CA
I love this store, though some items may be pricey (about the whole store), there are many sales where you can get cute clothes about the same price as other stores. Some of the styles aren't for me, however there are some styles that are really cute. I would say, if you are into a dressy yet laid back look, this is the store for you
Alexis L.
The people on the executive end of this store burn clothes that don't sell, so that they don't have to see people find them at places like TJ Maxx and Marshall's (as to why, I have no idea). That's ridiculous to me. In addition, the clothes run small and they are NOT made for anyone larger than a B-cup. Some pieces are worth having as lounging clothes because they are insanely soft, but this is not a store I visit more than once every three years or so, because of how it's run.
member-95500
They are definitely making a come back. I used to shop here in middle school and never thought I’d be shopping here again. The Annie high waisted jean shorts are my favorite!
Kate W.
Moscow Mills, MO
After reading an interview with the owner of Abercrombie & Fitch/Hollister I can say that what this store stands for is outrageous. They target people who are skinny and popular and do not want people who are large wearing their clothes. Look up the Interview, I think its terrible to put pressure on girls and guys to be a certain way.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This company was the rave in middle and high school! But i do have to say that they are way over priced! it is also very hard to find small sizes and not enough sizes for people who are bustier. On the other side the jeans fit very well and made out of good material. I have not shopped here for a while and i probably will not either.
Erica M.
East Islip, NY
Abercrombie was a huge force to reckon with a few years ago, but now it's just an overpriced (bad quality) shop that is no longer trendy or remotely fashionable. Not unique at all. The only item that salvages them is their sweat-shirts for the comfort factor, but they are still ridiculously overpriced with labels plastered all over them.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?