BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Martha L.
Columbia, SC
Clothes here are overpriced, plain, boring and don't last long. The chain owner is a discriminatory egomaniac who has publicly dissed "large" people, bullied those who aren't "popular" and is also racist. See here: http://www.afjustice.com/ and here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/16/abercrombie-fitch-ceo-controversy_n_3286502.html
Shelby B.
I do not like this company or what it stands for. The owner is a couple jerk and says that their clothes are only for skinny people. I have never been a twig, but I'm normal size and have fit into their clothes until my chest for too large and I just grew out of it. But regardless nobody should ever be fat shaming and make that much money.
Megan P.
Leesburg, FL
This is NOT an ADULT store, it is meant for older teens which is why the sizing is different. As an extremely petite individual, I am inclined to purchase items from the store but ONLY from the online store. I can't stand the loud music and nauseating perfume that manages to permeate outside of the store itself and into the mall corridor.
Lily Z.
I use to be a fan of A&F. However, as I've grown older, I've also grown out of the styles at A&F. I will say that their jeans are very comfortable and durable, as are their shorts. I've had pairs that lasted over five years. Compared to other stores that target the younger population, A&F charges higher prices, understandably for better quality clothing.
Maira T.
Princeton, WV
Honestlyrics don't like this store. I feel it's way overpriced for clothes you can find elsewhere for a better price. There's so much perfume and loud music when you go inside, you can't even think. Never liked it even when I was a teenager and like it even less now that I'm older. Plus sales associate seem to be very rude anytime I've gone.
Astrid H.
They truly take all my money. Their clothes is amazing! They have a variety of selection and styles but they always bring in new items which is great but bad for my pocket. I will recommend shopping here
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
I love the clothing from A&F! Everything is true to fit! All items I've received we super comfy & soft! Large is strategically made to look stunning on those with a little more meat on their bones! If you've never wore clothing from Abercrombie and Fitch it's time to check them out!! Prices ae steep but they always have clearance! Good luck!
Chelsie Dickens B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I shopped there when I was younger, but Abercrombie and Fitch has really gone outdated. It is no longer catching the attention of the older generation. I suppose that kids might still be into it, but I don't really hear much talk about it anymore. I know the quality use to be good when I was younger, but I don't really know about it anymore.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Good quality for the money you pay. I love buying t-shirts and sweatpants from abercrombie & fitch. I like the fit and how their clothes mold to my body adding to my figure. Sure its a little more pricey than gap or old navy but the style and colors always apeak to me so i like to treat myself to their clothes anytime i see something i like.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I used to wear this brand a lot more in middle/high school than I do now! It is not very affordable but not too expensive! I honestly do not like shopping at the store. I would rather shop online. I would not recommend shopping here because a lot of their items are way overpriced! You can find better quality clothes for more reasonable prices at plenty of other stores!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?