BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Ahh oh my gosh where do I even start. Ever since I was little this was the "IT" store. When I say I have never been able to fit into these clothes I'm not joking. I used to be so sad as a child not being able to buy the shirts. The only reason I don't give this store an 'F' is because the quality seems pretty good but then again how would I know.
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ
I do not like A&F. I think that their clothes are severely over-priced and I do not like their marketing. They seem to want to cater only towards people who fit a certain image, namely thin and rich, and I don't agree with that. I wear my clothes, my clothes do not wear me. And I will not buy from a company whose principles I do not agree with.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
The clothing here is so overpriced and the store is always dim and overly scented. Although they have some comfortable and cozy hoodies and sweatpants but if you have more than a B cup or a size 4 butt, you're going to struggle to really find clothes here that fit you. They do have nice perfumes when used in moderation. Oh and the CEO is a disgrace.
Jessica S.
Lady Lake, FL
I've always loved A&F and yes they are a bit pricey but their clothing is actually very high quality. I have clothes from them that I bought five years ago that still look brand new. The only reason why I am giving this a B instead of an A is because 1) a lot of the styles can get very similar, and 2) the CEO's disgusting comments about how "only cool kids" should wear their clothing completely turned me off the place. In fact they should really get a C for that instead of a B.
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
I refuse to shop here, there clothes never fit right and i am 125lbs i have a bigger chest and everything is just too small i have a couple pairs of jeans one pair is a 10 because they ran so so so small, the other size is an 8 because they were jeggings and also ran small. and not to mention every time i go to the store to try something on after the employees get me a dressing room they always unlock the door and i get walked in on half undressed Not professional at all
Kiana M.
Lehighton, PA
They sell okay-ish clothing, but for just a plain t-shirt, be prepared to fish out about $50. Way too overpriced for something that won't last you too many seasons. Also, if you're over 150 pounds or you have a bit of a belly or bigger thighs, you might not be able to fit into their clothing. I mean, if you're a skinny twig, more power to you, but their sizes are for children or anorexics. Ooh, and don't forget your gas mask, flashlight, and earplugs when you enter the store.
Petra H.
ROCHESTER, NY
A&F has had multiple lawsuits in regards to racial and other discrimination. I will never ever shop there again. Not only to their ad campaigns portray teen sex and promiscuity, they also look down to anyone that might not fit their "ideal customer."
Chelsie Dickens B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I shopped there when I was younger, but Abercrombie and Fitch has really gone outdated. It is no longer catching the attention of the older generation. I suppose that kids might still be into it, but I don't really hear much talk about it anymore. I know the quality use to be good when I was younger, but I don't really know about it anymore.
Martha L.
Columbia, SC
Clothes here are overpriced, plain, boring and don't last long. The chain owner is a discriminatory egomaniac who has publicly dissed "large" people, bullied those who aren't "popular" and is also racist. See here: http://www.afjustice.com/ and here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/16/abercrombie-fitch-ceo-controversy_n_3286502.html
Conny N.
I am in love with Abercrombie & Fitches Jeggings! They are so comfortable to wear and I love the fit of them! Abercrombie & Fitch is one of my favorite stores to shop at because they have amazing sales (you can find the sale area in the back of the store)! I bought a pair of jeans from them one time for only $16! They are very good quality!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?