BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Sarah S.
Ralston, NE
I'm a pretty busty girl, but I'm petite in the waist. I can't find anything that fits me right. The clothing is made for girls who are models. Even the large isn't a true large compared to other stores. The quality of their products isn't great either. Plus the store smells awful when you go into it. I come out with a headache because the smell is too strong.
Ashlyn W.
Thomasville, GA
Abercrombie & Fitch ALWAYS smells good as soon as I go into the store. It is organized and inexpensive. There jeans fight just right and the customer service in Tallahassee, FL is impeccable. I would definitely recommend a friend go there for new winter clothes or even summer clothes. If you go online you can order there summer clothes now for cheap.
Amy C.
Stanley, NC
I believe they try to appeal to the "teen and young adult" demographic but they end up with more of a middle school look. Clothes are cheaply made with big prices. I am aware that things such as the music, lighting and scents are part of their brand, but it is my experience (having worked for the company before) that those things drive customers away.
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Back in the day, I was always that girl who would have loved to wear Hollister/ Abercrombie stuff daily at school, but never got the chance due to the high prices. I'm glad I didn't though because I saved my mom a lot of money.. The clothes are super expensive and some very cute but don't last long! Easily ripped, cheap materials.. Not a great brand. :|
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I feel like Abercrombie is a bit childish. I know they sell juniors/young womens clothing, but I think its for sure geared towards a middle school aged crowd. For who I see as their target buyers, I feel the prices are a bit too high for the quality. I totally wouldn't mind paying more for a higher quality item, but I just feel its lacking. I agree about the sales though, although at 27, I haven't shop at an Abercrombie in a while.. a bit outdated in my opinion, and not worth the quality.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
Love their clothing line! From jeans and polos to shorts and tank tops, the clothes always look and feel amazing I'm always able to find something for most any occasion, their clothing is comfortable, durable, and classy even if its a sweat pants n hoodie kinda day! I LOVE and would HIGHLY recommend the store to anyone. Maybe a bit higher priced but def. Worth it.
Alicia N.
Bloomington
I go into this store and I am blown away by their prices. I am sorry, but I refuse to pay fifty bucks for a tee shirt with their lable on it! To me, it's just a major waste of money. Of course their stuff is cute, but it's not worthy of their price. Mostly, this store is just for statuses. If you think Hollister is expensive, don't go into this store.
Parker H.
Bonifay, FL
I recently bought a pair of jeans here. They have been extremely comfortable and have not shrunk or messed up in any way. I am definitely gonna buy more clothes here in the future
Gabriela O.
Los Banos, CA
I am in love with your sweats and joggers. They are so warm and comfortable. I also like their knitted cardigans and Sherpa jackets. I feel even if I wear a light fabric long sleeve shirt I am still kept warm, looking at it you would assume you need to wear a jacket but no their long sleeve shirts are in a category in their own they are so warm and not bulky whatsoever
Erica V.
Dacula, GA
Although I do love Abercrombie I feel their customer service is not the best. Clothing is fantastic when it comes to quality and selection but their employees could use some work. Store managers in the Mall of GA are very rude and treated my husband poorly.

That's not to say theres any problems with products ....its just the employees that have an issue
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?