BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jillian S.
Jacksonville, FL
Abercrombie is such a nice store. The workers are so welcoming and helpful to your needs. I shop here almost every time I need some jeans. The quality is so amazing and I honestly wouldn't recommend anything else more.
Abby H.
Madison, WI
I absolutely hate Abercrombie and Fitch. Not only is it not my style, but the impression it gives to young girls is embarrassing. Girls have a hard enough time trying to keep a good self esteem, but when these clothes are meant for tiny, hipless, chestless girls, it's unreasonable to promote this store. The prices are outrageous, and the smell is obnoxious.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
The clothes are cute, but unless your a stick there not flattering . Sizes are never accurate for me & I'm not a big girl pre-pregnancy I was a sz 2 115lbs 5'5 with curves & could never find anything flattering. Fabrics were sheer, some shirts were too short others too long..some size smalls fit like larges while some larges fit like xs..& the pants always left a huge gap in the back around my hips .. the prices are way to high.. for what you get I'll save my money & splurge on better brands.
Maritza G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I used to wear this brand all the time in high school. But looking back, the clothes are plain and somethings are similar to other stores in where you can get a better deal. The material of these clothes are okay. I wouldn't recommend someone that is on a budget to get this brand. A negative thing about this company there is a size limit on their clothes.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Honestly, it's way too expensive for what it is. But, when you hit clearance prices, sometime the prices can be crazy low. That's the only time I buy. For example, khaki shorts for <$10?! helz-yeah! The skirts are waaaay too short for me, but the shorts, sweaters, and button-down shirts are of good thick cotton. I also love their Gilly Hicks line of lingerie!
Jackie B.
La Fayette, GA
Not only is this store ridiculously over-priced BUT you are getting clothes that are of horrible quality! There also is nothing special about them. You are buying a normal polo or t-shirt with a small logo on it. What is so special about that? For the price, I think you could definitely spend your money elsewhere and get more unique and better made clothes.
Parker H.
Bonifay, FL
I recently bought a pair of jeans here. They have been extremely comfortable and have not shrunk or messed up in any way. I am definitely gonna buy more clothes here in the future
Melissa L.
Coventry , RI
This store horrifies me. Not only are naked men flaunting around the store front, in the mall where children are freely roaming around.. I can't even breathe when I go in there! No, I don't want you to douse me in the horrendous smelling "perfume!"

I have 2 shirts from A&F and they are comfy, but I would never pay full price for anything there.

Amy C.
Stanley, NC
I believe they try to appeal to the "teen and young adult" demographic but they end up with more of a middle school look. Clothes are cheaply made with big prices. I am aware that things such as the music, lighting and scents are part of their brand, but it is my experience (having worked for the company before) that those things drive customers away.
Krista K.
Lancaster, OH
I can't write into words how much I dislike Abercrombie. It's perfect if you're a size 00 or maybe a 2. Me, I'm a size 11, and they don't carry anything past extra small. Not to mention the clothes are WAY overly priced and definitely not worth a dime in my book! The employees are made to be "perfect" and my advice to you guys is to just keep walking!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?