BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Julissa S.
chicago
I love A&F jeans!! I purchase them during sales which end up being a pretty decent deal. I like their jackets and swimwear too but not a fan of their top styles anymore
Caitlin C.
Spring, TX
I used to work here and shop here YEARS ago when I was in middle and high school. Now that I am older, I can't believe that I shelled out that type of cash for clothes from this company. It is WAY over priced and they don't have very good morals. The hours were long and awful and the managers only care about how you look. All around, it's a crappy company.
Jillian S.
Jacksonville, FL
Abercrombie is such a nice store. The workers are so welcoming and helpful to your needs. I shop here almost every time I need some jeans. The quality is so amazing and I honestly wouldn't recommend anything else more.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
The clothes are cute, but unless your a stick there not flattering . Sizes are never accurate for me & I'm not a big girl pre-pregnancy I was a sz 2 115lbs 5'5 with curves & could never find anything flattering. Fabrics were sheer, some shirts were too short others too long..some size smalls fit like larges while some larges fit like xs..& the pants always left a huge gap in the back around my hips .. the prices are way to high.. for what you get I'll save my money & splurge on better brands.
Jackie B.
La Fayette, GA
Not only is this store ridiculously over-priced BUT you are getting clothes that are of horrible quality! There also is nothing special about them. You are buying a normal polo or t-shirt with a small logo on it. What is so special about that? For the price, I think you could definitely spend your money elsewhere and get more unique and better made clothes.
Vienn N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I honestly love the smell of the store but it is so over powering sometimes. And the store is super dark so you can barely see the prices. OMG. THE PRICES. $30 for a basic tank top that I can get a similar item from Forever 21 for $3.....WTH man.....even if i were to wear the tank everyday, A&F's quality isn't THAT good. aiya.
Jiyeon B.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't like A&F at all.

First, smells really bother me. The stores are dark and smelly, which make me hard to shop at all. Normally, things you buy in store don't look the same under the bright light.

In my opinion, clothings are not pretty either. Hoodies are sometimes lower in quality compared to that in Jersey shores, and a lot of the jeans are low-rise, which are awkward to wear. Not to mention how expensive they are...

In general, I don't want to buy anything from this company.
Maritza G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I used to wear this brand all the time in high school. But looking back, the clothes are plain and somethings are similar to other stores in where you can get a better deal. The material of these clothes are okay. I wouldn't recommend someone that is on a budget to get this brand. A negative thing about this company there is a size limit on their clothes.
Parker H.
Bonifay, FL
I recently bought a pair of jeans here. They have been extremely comfortable and have not shrunk or messed up in any way. I am definitely gonna buy more clothes here in the future
Monique A.
Camarillo, CA
I used to be obsessed with A&F in high school but only because I wanted to fit in and wear what the cool girls wore. When my mom finally caved and took us to buy a few things I realized how incredibly over priced their clothing is. It's just cotton tees and tanks with a high price tag. I haven't stepped foot in one of their stores for many years now.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?