BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Morgan A.
Abercrombie & Fitch had high quality clothes about twenty years ago. Their closed have been going down in quality more and more every year that passes by. I can compare some of their tees to Old Navy. Old Navy probably has better tees. I'm talking about disposable tees. I ordered about 5 a few weeks ago and after washing them, they look old and already have pilling. When tees go on sale and you pay $10 for a tee, don't think you're getting a deal. You're getting a very low quality t-shirt that most likely cost 25 cents to make for $10.00.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Way, way, WAY over priced clothes. Plus make sure you are a size 0-4 or you probably won't find anything there that will fit you. If you have children who want the clothes just because of the name, try and convince them otherwise. Their clothes are not worth the headaches you will get from being inside the store, to the models who are plastered all over the store.
Hanjing L.
Nice quality cloth, but most of the cloth is really seasonal. I use to shop here all the time, but I found that most of the cloth I just wear it for one season it either fade color, have lots of lint balls, or I would not want to wear anymore after a while. So, now I decide to really invite my money into nice clothe at I would actually wear for more than one seafon
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
I used to shop at A&F when I was a kid, but fell away from the trend once I got older. I was strolling through the mall randomly and happened to go inside their store. You would be surprised how much they have upgraded! I feel their material is thicker and sturdier now! They have a variety of options and their prices have leveled out as well. Love this store!
Ally L.
Chico, CA
Honestly I'm surprised so many people rate this poorly. Their sizes are true, they don't really run small unless you're super overweight, but then you have bigger problems. It's true the clothes are pricey but they're good quality - I have clothes from there that are 5 years old and still look fine! They also have good sales and coupons about once a month.
Megan C.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
This use to be my favorite store. But after they've changed the style and negative publicity about not making clothes for anyone that is a little bigger bothers me. People come in all sizes, so should clothes. And if someone who is bigger than a size L and likes the style they should be able to wear it. Especially if they want to buy the overpriced crap anyway. Not to mention the girls have always been super rude and don't act as if they want to really help you at all. I will not shop there.
Sarah S.
Ralston, NE
I'm a pretty busty girl, but I'm petite in the waist. I can't find anything that fits me right. The clothing is made for girls who are models. Even the large isn't a true large compared to other stores. The quality of their products isn't great either. Plus the store smells awful when you go into it. I come out with a headache because the smell is too strong.
Rebeckah J.
Princeton, NC
I don't especially care for the store, but I do love their clothes. I mostly buy jeans there, because they are one of the few places that fit a girl who is only 5' tall and petite. I also love their style. I'm a big fan of lace and embroidery, the most the better and they sure do care a lot of it. They are quite pricey, but I never buy anything full price there. I usually try things on in the store and then wait until they go on sale online and get coupons or discounts I can use on top of it.
Kelsey M.
Jamestown, NY
I never liked this store. I think the clothes are tacky (I hate when people wear the store logo on clothes) and very middle school style. They are way over priced and not even cute or good quality. And after the awful comments the owner made about not wanting plus size people or "ugly" people wearing his clothes I will never step foot in that store again.
Stephanie V.
At one point, Abercrombie & Fitch was the place to shop.. ohh how times have changed. Because not all of us are a size 00, or want to pay $50 for a t-shirt, it just isn't that place. Really not impressed with the way they "view" society or the common people who live in it. We are all beautiful in our own ways.. in whatever shape, color, or size that may be!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?