BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The sizes run small at this store. So it makes me feel larger than I actually am. Everything is really expensive here. The styles are still the same as they were 15 years ago in this store. Most things are plain and boring looking. Not my style and crazy expensive. Also hate the smell of the perfume they spray everywhere in the store. It makes me sneeze and my eyes hurt.
Nallely R.
Pasadena, TX
Definitely don't like this store for various reasons. Yes they may have high quality jeans and sweaters but everything else is definitely not worth the money. Their sizes seem to be off (Their stuff is very tiny). Their shirt fabric is very thin and didn't the CEO or something bash on overweight people wearing his clothes? I wouldn't like to support anyone like that.
victoria k.
Actually, you don't even have to be an average size person for their clothes not fit-I wear petite size 2 and still was barely able to get into one of their jeans(and while these were supertight everywhere, they had HUGE waist, very weird sizing). So unless you are built like a straight up and down stick, with your waist the same size as your hips, I wouldn't advise trying this place. And I agree with others that its too expensive for what it is and poor quality, and customer service is really nonexistent.
Myra K.
When i was younger, this place is the holy grail place.. i think that everyone that but and use this brand are super cool and awesome.. but growing up, i think that the clothes there are super overprice and the sizes are weird.. I am very conscious about my weight, not that i am big, but my family has that gene for bigger size.. so went there couple times, I usually wear xtra small or small depends on the store, but at aber, small will never fit me.. I'm consider as medium or sometimes large.. sad but true..
Manuela C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
There are three things that I dislike about this store:
1.It's really biased toward super skinny 00 girls. News flash this is the United States not everyone can fit into your clothing.
2. Even though the quality of the clothes are pretty good the prices are way too high and not affordable at all.
3. They never have this store in any of the malls near me unless I feel like driving for an hour to go to the one mall I know has it.
Other then those concerns this store usually has really cute clothes.
Kayla B.
Standish, MI
Do people still wear this brand? I used to, I'll admit it, but I was 12, so there. After the CEO (I think that's who said the comments?) said that he wants this brand to go towards the more popular people in school, and not to the fatter ones, hence why the clothes run so small. It's disgusting, really. I mean, who would want to spend so much money on a cami when you can go to the local Wal-Mart and get the exact same one for $2? Oh, just kidding, they're not the same, one of them has a moose logo on the bottom...
Marilou V.
Monroe , MI
I understand people say its expensive and not everyone is a size 00 well here's my opinion I'm a 5-7 pants and there jeans are great fabric ! They DO have sales for jeans and everything in the store so yes it's expensive but if you go in when they have sales it's not that bad ! I love seeing what they have and you can ALWAYS order online if they don't have your size !
Tina N.
To be completely honest I think that A&F is over-rated....Everything looks the same year to year because of the colors they use are their "trademark" (?). I mean, the only thing that really changes is the style of clothing. Other than that, I've always felt uncomfortable going into the store because I have family and friends who love shopping at this place however I've always had a negative experience from workers due to not being able to find clothes that fit. I always felt like I was being judged every time I enter the store. (I've been to a few in several cities and states and the atmosphere and being snubbed for entering the store happened on more than one occasion.) Not a fan.
Jennifer R.
Jamestown, NC
They definitely are not geared towards bigger people so If you are bigger like me, I stay away from there. I get a lot of rude stares from employees when I'm in there too. Plus, they're too expensive in my opinion. Some of their clothes are ok, but I could definitely find something as good quality for cheaper that I actually feel good supporting the label I'm wearing.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I use to work next store to a and f in the mall. The store reeks of cologne, the staff is rude and unhelpful, its dark and loud, they only target to in shape and thin people and its wayyyy over priced. Not to mention they feel they have to use nude models in their catalogs. I would not allow my child to shop in this store due to the items being too expensive and from what Ive heard, falling apart not long after purchasing. Also, a company that discriminates against people with disabilities gets a failing grade in my book!
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Who else thinks that the employees are rude?
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
When did you start and/or stop shopping here?
Carrie D.
Isn't this just an expensive Hollister?
Raquel A.
Emerson, NJ
Does anybody know a store that has similar clothing at a more affordable price?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Don't you just LOVE when you walk into their store and all you smell is their amazingggg perfume? Even when I buy my clothes, it goes home with me! (: