BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I started shopping at Abercrombie in middle school and stopped for a few years in high school, but recently it's one of my go-to stops in the mall. In recent years, it's transformed its look and style to be modern, hip and fresh. The Abercrombie I shopped at before is like a completely different store! The quality is high and they use soft materials, and they usually have affordable prices and great deals.
Myra K.
When i was younger, this place is the holy grail place.. i think that everyone that but and use this brand are super cool and awesome.. but growing up, i think that the clothes there are super overprice and the sizes are weird.. I am very conscious about my weight, not that i am big, but my family has that gene for bigger size.. so went there couple times, I usually wear xtra small or small depends on the store, but at aber, small will never fit me.. I'm consider as medium or sometimes large.. sad but true..
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love all of Abercrombie & Fitch clothing! All of their clothing is very well made and last forever. I really like their jean sizing because they fit very well and if your an in between size they have it. I mostly buy basic pieces from there and graphic tees because they carry a wide assortment. Sometimes the prices can be a little high, but the quality is worth it.
Laura M.
I can remember shopping here when I was in middle school but looking back on it, the fashion and the prices so weren't worth it. They have very small sizes so if you're a little bigger (aka normal weight) you might have a hard time fitting into their clothes. Furthermore, the style is basic and you can definitely find better deals and better looking clothes elsewhere!
Kelli C.
Newport News, VA
This store first does smell good i will give it that but i have asthma and have to use my rescue inhaler every time i think about entering this store which isn't offten bc of the prices and the fact that hardly any of the clothes fit me right made for skinny tooth pick girls. have found a couple things I.E long sleeve shirts but they were guys and on serious clearance.
Tina N.
To be completely honest I think that A&F is over-rated....Everything looks the same year to year because of the colors they use are their "trademark" (?). I mean, the only thing that really changes is the style of clothing. Other than that, I've always felt uncomfortable going into the store because I have family and friends who love shopping at this place however I've always had a negative experience from workers due to not being able to find clothes that fit. I always felt like I was being judged every time I enter the store. (I've been to a few in several cities and states and the atmosphere and being snubbed for entering the store happened on more than one occasion.) Not a fan.
victoria k.
Actually, you don't even have to be an average size person for their clothes not fit-I wear petite size 2 and still was barely able to get into one of their jeans(and while these were supertight everywhere, they had HUGE waist, very weird sizing). So unless you are built like a straight up and down stick, with your waist the same size as your hips, I wouldn't advise trying this place. And I agree with others that its too expensive for what it is and poor quality, and customer service is really nonexistent.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I use to work next store to a and f in the mall. The store reeks of cologne, the staff is rude and unhelpful, its dark and loud, they only target to in shape and thin people and its wayyyy over priced. Not to mention they feel they have to use nude models in their catalogs. I would not allow my child to shop in this store due to the items being too expensive and from what Ive heard, falling apart not long after purchasing. Also, a company that discriminates against people with disabilities gets a failing grade in my book!
Manuela C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
There are three things that I dislike about this store:
1.It's really biased toward super skinny 00 girls. News flash this is the United States not everyone can fit into your clothing.
2. Even though the quality of the clothes are pretty good the prices are way too high and not affordable at all.
3. They never have this store in any of the malls near me unless I feel like driving for an hour to go to the one mall I know has it.
Other then those concerns this store usually has really cute clothes.
Nallely R.
Pasadena, TX
Definitely don't like this store for various reasons. Yes they may have high quality jeans and sweaters but everything else is definitely not worth the money. Their sizes seem to be off (Their stuff is very tiny). Their shirt fabric is very thin and didn't the CEO or something bash on overweight people wearing his clothes? I wouldn't like to support anyone like that.
Sarah H.
CALGARY, AB
Who elso here Is offended how 1st there all for tiny skinny girls and 2nd how rude the employees are if your not stick thin of are extremly rich 3rd how expensive it is when its not even very high quality
tom g.
Powder Springs, GA
What do you think of the companies CEO and how he talks about people that do not fit into the A and F brand ?
Gretel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon
How expensive is it to buy a pair of jeans from abercrombie?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Is anyone insulted by this company?
lisa i.
Why are these named brand clothing so special? Don't think its even worth it!!!! IF you do buy these named brand items then why? to fit in?