BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Laura M.
I can remember shopping here when I was in middle school but looking back on it, the fashion and the prices so weren't worth it. They have very small sizes so if you're a little bigger (aka normal weight) you might have a hard time fitting into their clothes. Furthermore, the style is basic and you can definitely find better deals and better looking clothes elsewhere!
Marilou V.
Monroe , MI
I understand people say its expensive and not everyone is a size 00 well here's my opinion I'm a 5-7 pants and there jeans are great fabric ! They DO have sales for jeans and everything in the store so yes it's expensive but if you go in when they have sales it's not that bad ! I love seeing what they have and you can ALWAYS order online if they don't have your size !
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The sizes run small at this store. So it makes me feel larger than I actually am. Everything is really expensive here. The styles are still the same as they were 15 years ago in this store. Most things are plain and boring looking. Not my style and crazy expensive. Also hate the smell of the perfume they spray everywhere in the store. It makes me sneeze and my eyes hurt.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love all of Abercrombie & Fitch clothing! All of their clothing is very well made and last forever. I really like their jean sizing because they fit very well and if your an in between size they have it. I mostly buy basic pieces from there and graphic tees because they carry a wide assortment. Sometimes the prices can be a little high, but the quality is worth it.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca
I really like the quality of my daughters clothes. My 11 and 15 year old both wear A&F and abercrombie kids. The style is all them and the quality is durable. I wanted a sweat shirt for myself but do not fit in a ladies large so I purchased a Mens XL. Comfy and warm. I understand the CEO wouldn't want my body type in his brand, but I want it in his brand so it is!
Marissa U.
Carson, CA
I used to love A&F before i hit puberty. A&F's clothing fits horrible and i swear to god they are made for those girls who have no hips or chest. There are hardly any clothing in a Large and you'll never find an XL. The clothing is also really ridiculously priced when you can just go to Hollister and get the same stuff just in different colors for a lot cheaper.
Morgan A.
Abercrombie & Fitch had high quality clothes about twenty years ago. Their closed have been going down in quality more and more every year that passes by. I can compare some of their tees to Old Navy. Old Navy probably has better tees. I'm talking about disposable tees. I ordered about 5 a few weeks ago and after washing them, they look old and already have pilling. When tees go on sale and you pay $10 for a tee, don't think you're getting a deal. You're getting a very low quality t-shirt that most likely cost 25 cents to make for $10.00.
Alejandra F.
Newport, RI
I'm not a huge A&F fan because of their ridiculous prices. If the quality was better, I wouldn't mind paying the prices but their clothes isn't even that great. Since the stores are so dark, it's difficult to see the true color of items, and often there is so much scent in the air that I can only browse for a couple of minutes before getting a headache and having to leave.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
Sure, there are some cute things here, but this whole operation is really corrupt.
They cater to middle school kids who want desperately to be "in" and show that their parents have money, or want to seem like they have money.
What annoys me most, besides the environment, is how they hire attractive boys and girls as "models" (which they then brag to everyone about), pay them minimum wage, give them few hours, then make them spray the store with cologne. But hey, at least they get to say they are models.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Way, way, WAY over priced clothes. Plus make sure you are a size 0-4 or you probably won't find anything there that will fit you. If you have children who want the clothes just because of the name, try and convince them otherwise. Their clothes are not worth the headaches you will get from being inside the store, to the models who are plastered all over the store.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?