BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cindy R.
Concord, NC
Unless you look like what is on the runways of Milan, this store is not for you. I'm not fat by any means, but this store and its sizes make me feel like I am. I'm about a regular size 8/10 and 5'7, but I'm curvy. Having boobs is a problem too. The clothes fit too tight on places I consider my problem areas or didn't fit at all even a size bigger! Aside from that, its dark in there, all the associates (in the one's I've visited anyway) look related-californian, beach bum, no job, trust fund, teens/early adults.
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
This store has absolutely nothing to offer for me. Aside from the rude employees and insanely steep prices, the clothing isn't even that good of quality. I wear a solid medium and I can't even wear half of the clothes they sell. Much rather go somewhere where they apreciate their customers and don't plaster/advertise their name on everything.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
Seriously, their sizes are ridiculous. I feel like even an average-sized girl has trouble fitting into their biggest size...the only thing that I have ever bought from the store was perfume when i was about 13. Its ridiculously expensive, too, for clothes that are not that great of quality. Plus, you can smell the store from about a mile away and it just gives me a headache
Jonathan S.
Most people don't like going into these stores because of the overwhelming smell of cologne. However, I love the smell of this store. Their clothes are also great quality for the price.
Lea  R.
The clothes here are definitely expensive. Sometimes they are worth the money, for example their outerwear. Definitely good quality. However sometimes they are just way overpriced for something that costs less than $3 to make. Then again what doesn't cost that much to make these days. Point of the review is: definitely pick and choose here, because not everything will be worth your money
Perla D.
Best store every great clothes and very cute I love to shop here. Great quality and very inexpensive. I love the jeans and tops hoodies as well. Summer shopping at this store is the best cutest clothes on the market! I really recommend shopping here!
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I started shopping at Abercrombie in middle school and stopped for a few years in high school, but recently it's one of my go-to stops in the mall. In recent years, it's transformed its look and style to be modern, hip and fresh. The Abercrombie I shopped at before is like a completely different store! The quality is high and they use soft materials, and they usually have affordable prices and great deals.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The sizes run small at this store. So it makes me feel larger than I actually am. Everything is really expensive here. The styles are still the same as they were 15 years ago in this store. Most things are plain and boring looking. Not my style and crazy expensive. Also hate the smell of the perfume they spray everywhere in the store. It makes me sneeze and my eyes hurt.
Henna M.
Roswell, GA
A&F is one of my most favorite store. Their clothes are not only stylish, but they are also comfortable to wear. The quality is good and their prices are reasonable. They always seem to have a 30-60% discount. Their outerwear is so soft and it really keeps you warm. Where I live, its freezing in the winter, so if I wear one of their coats and fur scarves. Their clothes are really unique and I definelty reccomend checking out thier website or store.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love all of Abercrombie & Fitch clothing! All of their clothing is very well made and last forever. I really like their jean sizing because they fit very well and if your an in between size they have it. I mostly buy basic pieces from there and graphic tees because they carry a wide assortment. Sometimes the prices can be a little high, but the quality is worth it.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?