BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jasmine P.
Kennesaw, GA
I honestly have never been one to shop here, although I have been in their stores several times. Their products are overpriced and under quality. On a lot of the other reviews I read, people were saying that their clothing was small. I very much agree with that and think that they have a very short range of sizes. Their clothes can be cute at times, but it's really not worth the price.
Elizabeth B.
Laredo, TX
While these clothes tend to be quite expensive, what people really pay for is the brand. While I do have quite a few clothes from here I can tell you that they last pretty long nad the material is pretty good. It is expensive so if you live by an outlet store, the prices are the best there. I tend not to shop at A&F online because the sizes run small depending on what you are purchasing.
Amanda C.
After reading several articles about how the CEO feels about bigger women/men and the way he treats his employees, I will never buy from this store! Here are the articles:
Danielle S.
I agree with a lot of other reviewers -- I just don't understand what makes Abercrombie & Fitch so special. It's overpriced, their store smells horrible, and none of their clothes are really that nice. I've owned a few of their polos (bought on clearance, lol) and I didn't feel that they were any higher quality thank ones you could get at Old Navy. Certainly not worth the price tag.
Clara M.
Hillsboro, OR
Like I said in the title, this is the store for you if you're a young (thin and rich) person. If you're a grown man or woman, I suggest you stay away from this store because you'll honestly just come off looking like a college bro or a snooty beezy who really has no sense of style.

If you're looking for Prep style I suggest you go to stores like GAP, Old Navy, JCrew, or even Express.
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I used to beg my parents for Abercrombie clothes in middle school and I think the company is aware of this. The clothes are tiny, expensive, and pretty much the same. Each season everything is the almost the same and the same colors. The prices are outrageous along with how small the clothes are. I think tourists are a fan but if you really like the clothes I would recommend heading over to hollister.
Amy T.
This store was overrated in middle school when everyone had their t-shirts and sweatpants. Now I realize they do have some items that are worth my appreciation. The story always smells like a tank of cologne though not to mention the booming music can give you a headache. I hit the back sale racks and try things on as quickly as possible. Workers always greet you but are not always helpful.
Bridget A.
La Porte, TX
I use to wear this brand all the time. I actually preferred them to all others because of the brand and because they sell sizes in "tall". I'm a 6'1" tall female and it's very hard to find jeans that cater to my height. The only reservation I have of this brand and the reason I don't prefer them any more is because of the comments about "larger" sized people shopping at their store.
Gabrielle S.
Philadelphia, PA
A&F has cute outfits, but there sizes run small & they have a large but its cut small. The Pricing is Expensive ! its like spending your whole pay check on one item. The fabric is thick so i would wear there sweatpants and jeans during winter. The worst part about it is that all over there clothes is sprayed with that perfume that they sell & that smell give me a headache sometimes.
Tanisha T.
Prattville, AL
I''m in love with the clothes I'm also shopping here my clothes love there sale I love there style of there clothing A&F is always been my top one clothing store never can go wrong l love the ship if ordered off line very fast shipping there jeans are amazing 😉 especially for women who like fitted jeans top for women are beautiful and dresses workout clothes are fabulous can I go on talking put there prices are okay 👌 with me love A&F one of my top stories thinking 💭 about makes me want go there I'm going today...lol
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?