BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Summer T.
Bradenton, FL
They have really cute clothing however it's not affordable and they don't have sizes for everyone :/ if you can catch a sale I'd recommend shopping during the sale otherwise it's just an overhyped brand.
Elizabeth G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The Abercrombie & Fitch brand is know for trouble. Each store horrible lighting, prejudice in regards to demographics that do not match theirs, overpriced clothing, and nauseating perfume. It's ridiculous; personally, I can handle Hollister a little more. From those I know who work in Abercrombie, they actually spray their perfumes all over the entire stores; I cannot imagine why. If you absolutely need their clothing, go to Hollister instead. Their prices are cheaper, and you will get the same product, just the "californiafied", if you will, version of said product.
Jessica C.
Madison, WI
Higher than average rating because of the extensive pants sizing. GREAT fitting jeans for petites in a variety of styles and always on sale. The rest of the clothing does seem pretty repetitive and overpriced when not on sale. I like their attempts at branching out with a wider variety of clothes for girls including maxi dresses and different rises of pants and shorts, but the sizing doesn't always make sense.
Aimee S.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I used to really like Abercrombie and Fitch but that was when I was in high school. I think their clothes are very clicky and generic and their prices are very high! I do not shop here because it reminds me of high school cliques and the prices are just out of this world. You pay for a logo and that is it. I do like how their pants fit me that I will only shop the clearance and even the clearance prices are pretty high.
Jessica F.
Cheyenne, WY
I dislike everything about this store and company. Their clothing isn't good enough quality to be worth the money. I can find clothes that are much more comfortable to wear and will last longer for half the price at other stores. And the fact that this store only makes clothes for smaller sized people is disappointing. No matter what size a person is they should be able to wear whatever brand clothing they want.
Victoria V.
I remember loving this brand back in middle school and maybe even part of high school but then things started looking the same with giant logos that I didn't like. I hadn't shopped there in years but recently I stepped in the store and HOLY COW they have upped their game. Their pieces are super trendy and pretty reasonably priced during sales. The quality is good and no more giant logos. I am so happy at the revamped A& F!
Ami T.
Birmingham
Our entire mall reeks of the A&F cologne. Clothing is poorly made, overpriced, and actually quite ugly. I have never shopped there for myself because the CEO made it clear that people my size aren't welcome there. Unfortunately for him, people my size are the ones typically holding the checkbook for the size of people he wants to shop in his stores. I hope the stores go bankrupt.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
I occasionally find myself liking something from here, but never purchase anything because of their prices.

They are however switching up their style. I'm noticing more patterns in their clothes rather than the usual stripes. Their jeans are cute but fade quickly.

Overall, unless you have money to spend, I wouldn't recommend stopping by because you'll find yourself paying $28 for a simple plain tank-top.
Melanie N.
Lake Odessa, MI
Here's the thing with A&F.. the quality is decently well, however, the prices are way to expensive for what you get. It's almost impossible to walk out of that store without having to spend an arm and a leg. The service is usually not very good, and it's usually dark inside. The clothes are very stylish and the store smells amazing. But I can personally find the same quality clothes, for cheaper some place else.
Shannon M.
Eureka, CA
When i walk by a&f, the model draws you in, then you see that a medium is actually a small! or as i call it sh-medium! like come on people! If i wanted a shirt, a plain ol' v-neck shirt, i wouldn't go here to pay 40 bux and not even be able to fit the shirt! plus my god it is loud in that store! it smells nice, the models are quite cute but jeez the sizes, noise, and customer service is pretty pathetic! I'm sorry I'm not a -0, but I'm sure a person who fits a medium to large in a normal size store, their money is just as good as a anorexic-ish persons! sorry but a & f sux
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?