BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Ilayda A.
I would totally shop more if their clothes weren’t so over priced. I do appreciate the turn around they had over the last few years and have incorporated a lot of variety of styles
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love to dress comfortable and I love this brand! I just ordered some of their classic v necks and they are so soft! I love to just put on a v neck and shorts and go to the beach!
Brian B.
Orlando
The clothing at Abercrombie has in the past years lost it's individuality, as the struggled with poor press the product variety and quality has declined while the price has remained high. Although I do still find items there I like it is much seldom that I go there. They need to review their image and return to their roots.
Kaley C.
I enjoy the clothing from Abercrombie, but I don’t particularly enjoy the environment. They aren’t inclusive to everyone and give off a snobbish air. Their clothes are cute and their sweatshirts last forever.

I would only only shop here if you are self confident otherwise they might bring you down a bit.
Catherine D.
Baltimore
Abercrombie has a rough track record but their clothes have become more accessible and affordable over the years.I still love their jeans better than any brand I’ve tried. He regular priced items are still a little pricey but they almost always have sales going on and the quality is better than many fast fashion retailers.
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
I love their clothing but whenever they have deals, especially in the store, its so frustrating dealing with them. I always end up putting back half of what i thought i was going to buy because they dont display their sales properly. For example “50% off” would mean you get “50% off” on ONE item and the rest is regular price .... like ??????????
mairead z.
Denver
I love Abercrombie and Fitch and have for years! I am always impressed by their sales prices and am to find important wardrobe staples that are great quality and still look cute!
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Abercrombie and Fitch was the thing when I was in school. Their small is like an extra extra small everywhere else. Basically everyone wore Abercrombie because everyone else did.
shannon s.
Freehold, NJ
I love Abercrombie and Fitch I feel like they really need to come back within the past few years they have very very cute jeans which are a little more expensive but they’re so stylish it is worth it I would totally recommend shopping here I actually just bought a nice jacket from there and I got an amazing deal on it
Kara P.
Avon, MN
Oh Heaven! A&F has stolen my heart. I used to love the clothes when I was in high school, but recently they have matured and now, as a lady in my mid 30’s, I am in love with their clothes once again. Trendy and cute, with great quality!! While their clothes can be a little more spends, they almost always have sales.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?