BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Amanda C.
After reading several articles about how the CEO feels about bigger women/men and the way he treats his employees, I will never buy from this store! Here are the articles:
Michelle O.
White Hall, AR
I am basing my 3 stars mainly because of the prices. The best time to go is probably during their semi-annual sales, and even then, I have never really found much in Abercrombie for myself. I think the guys tend to find more there than girls do. My husband used to like to go there sometimes, but lately the prices have seemed to rise, so he isn't as interested in shopping there as much as he did before. The cologne smells really good! I think that's one thing that everybody is drawn to, and would say is a selling point of the store.
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I used to beg my parents for Abercrombie clothes in middle school and I think the company is aware of this. The clothes are tiny, expensive, and pretty much the same. Each season everything is the almost the same and the same colors. The prices are outrageous along with how small the clothes are. I think tourists are a fan but if you really like the clothes I would recommend heading over to hollister.
Jasmine P.
Kennesaw, GA
I honestly have never been one to shop here, although I have been in their stores several times. Their products are overpriced and under quality. On a lot of the other reviews I read, people were saying that their clothing was small. I very much agree with that and think that they have a very short range of sizes. Their clothes can be cute at times, but it's really not worth the price.
Clara M.
Hillsboro, OR
Like I said in the title, this is the store for you if you're a young (thin and rich) person. If you're a grown man or woman, I suggest you stay away from this store because you'll honestly just come off looking like a college bro or a snooty beezy who really has no sense of style.

If you're looking for Prep style I suggest you go to stores like GAP, Old Navy, JCrew, or even Express.
Jamie V.
Stockton, CA
I used to be a fan of A&F. They had cute and preppy clothing, which I was a huge fan of. However, the price range was becoming steep. Not to mention the sizing was completely off. Come on, I'm asian and my usual size is Small and sometimes Medium but the Medium from this store is like XS on me. A lot of my shirts and cardigands from here shrunk in the was, making them all the more smaller.
Danielle S.
I agree with a lot of other reviewers -- I just don't understand what makes Abercrombie & Fitch so special. It's overpriced, their store smells horrible, and none of their clothes are really that nice. I've owned a few of their polos (bought on clearance, lol) and I didn't feel that they were any higher quality thank ones you could get at Old Navy. Certainly not worth the price tag.
Elizabeth B.
Laredo, TX
While these clothes tend to be quite expensive, what people really pay for is the brand. While I do have quite a few clothes from here I can tell you that they last pretty long nad the material is pretty good. It is expensive so if you live by an outlet store, the prices are the best there. I tend not to shop at A&F online because the sizes run small depending on what you are purchasing.
Amy T.
This store was overrated in middle school when everyone had their t-shirts and sweatpants. Now I realize they do have some items that are worth my appreciation. The story always smells like a tank of cologne though not to mention the booming music can give you a headache. I hit the back sale racks and try things on as quickly as possible. Workers always greet you but are not always helpful.
rachael o.
I bought these Aztec pattern shorts from here and I love them. I liked that the material is still holding strong after many uses and washes. The shorts basically look brand new and they are flowy (not a word) where it looks like a skirt. You can only buy it at this store but it would be worth it. I also got them during a sale so for those who tithing it's too pricey wait till then!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?