BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Clint D.
Indianapolis, IN
I've actually been working for Abercrombie and Fitch as a sales associate for the past two years. I began at Hollister and now I am at A&F. I find myself confused by working there sometimes because of what the company stands for, but I love the people I work with. The clothes are a little overpriced at times and anyone who buys clothes at full price is crazy. On the other hand, the quality of the clothes is great and we do have some articles of clothing that actually run big. We don't always only sell clothing that would fit a toddler.
The new Parfum is ok , I got it for Easter. It's fresh and sweet at the same time. I like it but it's definitely not one of my favorites. I would recommend it to people who like sweet scents.
Brittney J.
Wahiawa, HI
The clothes are expensive and for someone who wears most shirts in a size small to a size medium 90% of their shirts don't fit me b/c I'm curvy and have a pretty long torso so their shirts ride up or make me look fat. I'm not spending money on clothes that only fit poles. Sorry but I've got an hourglass body not a stick figure. even Barbie would have a hard time looking good in these clothes.
Lailou C.
Arlington, TX
I do most of my son's shopping from A&f i live the matérial they use on their cloths although I think they are a little pricy comparing to the market but they do have great sales sometimes .
Jessica W.
St Augustine, FL
If you like your sense of smell being over powered by expensive cologne, and straining your eyes to look through similar looking clothing priced $50 and up and sized for malnourished mannequins, while being followed around by employees who think their store is the bee's knees, and watched by a black and white poster of a shirtless boy cuddling a dog on a beach then this is the store for you.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
Although I realize there are a lot of cons about this store, the quality of their clothing is really good. I have some clothing from high school, I'm now in law school, that I can still wear and looks great. They have a lot of trendy clothes and it's pretty expensive, but their jeans and plain shirts, and button downs are great. They cater more to high school age people, but like I said you can get away with some of it when you're older. The one in the mall here in Columbia closed, and I was super sad. Overall it's not as bad as some of the other reviews make it seem.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
Not a fan...never have been and likely never will, nor will I shop there for my children. Its always been a rather snotty brand which is over priced and SUPER tight fitting or just made to fit the "tiny tween." Don't subject yourself or your kids into being manipulated into this false belief that image is everything...plaid, tight overly perfumed (and priced) Abercrombie just isn't worth it.
Emily T.
Closter, NJ
I've been to several locations over a period of several years and each experience falls short of what shopping should be like. The sizing is much smaller, for example: a large isn't large it leans to a medium-small. For a plus sized girl, it is quite unpleasant and the staff leaves much when it comes to "customer service". Just not I place I plan to stepping into ever again. I had my eye on a coat so when I went in to try it on, the girl standing nearby stated "oh don't bother...we won't have ANYTHING to fit YOU". Thank you very much!
Amber M.
Kingwood, TX
Honestly, everything about this store is terrible. Sizes are too small, clothes all look the same, way over priced, employees aren't friendly, it's super dark, and serious the smell is WAY too strong. I'm a little old for this store now (and apparently too fat according to the founder) but even when I was younger I never really shopped here. I really can't think of one good thing about this store
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
Ever since I found out Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch are owned by the same people and have the same quality in clothes I only shop at Hollister because it's cheaper. Both their clothes look the same and feel the same, the only difference is Hollister clothes has their HOLLISTER hella big on most of its clothes. But A&F is still cool though, I might find a nice jacket or hoodie in there occasionally.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?