BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cynthia L.
The store always has a very strong smell and the music is always booming. The customer service is not great. The employees do not offer assistance. I shop there usually to buy gifts for my god daughter who likes there items but I would not shop for myself here. The items are very basic and very overpriced. Plus they do not carry a variety of sizes. Everything is super small and runs very small as well. Not worth it in my opinion.
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut
A&F has some cute stuff, but they are ridiculously priced.

I went into A&F with my mom a couple years ago to see what they had, as we had never been there. We walked into the children's store first and a really bratty employee greated us with "you know this is a kids store, right?" Um, obviously as the sizes as TINY, although now that you mention it those clothes do look inappropriate for a child.

The attitude of the CEO has filtered down to the stores. It was a very unpleasant experience, even though I was their target demographic (size 2 white girl).
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this store I worked for the company for 4 years the best experience of my life this clothes are great quality and not expensive and the people who work for the company has great customer service and I buy all my clothes and bags and sandals from here all the time even bras and underwear is amazing here just everything about Abercrombie is amazing
Kennedy A.
Mcallen, TX
I remember when I was a pre-teen I use to hate this brand but as time went on and the older I got I started to love the colors they have and the simplistic style. It is also the only store where I can find the perfect fitting jeans since I am 4'10 and 86 pounds it's pretty hard to find a good pair of jeans that fit. This brand gives you the option for short medium and tall along with a good amount of sizes.
Jenna Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
These clothes are overpriced for what you're getting, even for a plain cotton shirt it can be $50+. The sizes are super weird, only pre-pubescent girls seem to fit in them comfortably. If you're 14+, I wouldn't shop here; you won't find much. They also do that super annoying thing of putting their logo on all the clothing - so you're basically marketing their company without pay when you buy their stuff.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Generally over-priced, but like most things you're paying for the brand name. I also don't like how they always trick you by putting sale signs next to items that aren't on sale, so don't be surprised if you get to the register and all the sudden what you thought was $20 is actually $80. Service can be hit and miss, generally the young workers prefer taking to each other rather than helping you but that's, in part, because they don't receive any training. They have some cute stuff, just have to be able to get past the loud music and overwhelming smell.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
I am plus size so I can't honestly give a review on clothes that I have bought for myself but I must say the employees have always been sweet, the quality of the items I have found to be extremely well made my sisters adore their clothing. i will say that what i love to shop there for their perfumes and colognes I promise you if you want something that will make heads turn buy a perfume I love the colognes as gifts for the men in my life.
Bethany L.
Saint Paul, MN
Abercrombie & Fitch is a store for people who are under 5 feet tall. It's definitely overrated along with it's sister stores like Hollister and Gilly Hicks. The workers are difficult to deal with and make it hard to return clothing items back to the store. Inside the store, the music blasts from across the mall with dental lights that seem to find any type of dust to cling to. Their outdated cologne lingers onto everything and their inappropriate pictures are everywhere including the shopping bags. Abercrombie needs a major update and new image.
Estefania G.
I love their clothes. The jeans are incredible! The styles are cute. The styles are for anyone from preteen to young adult I would say. They also have a kids store. The atmosphere of the store is cool. But personally I think the store is overly price and it's not worth it. Also I think there are more stores with the same style and for the fraction of the price. But if money isn't a problem then I recommend
Bridget M.
Fountain inn, Sc
Not only is the company's cheif a bully, the clothes are of low quality and high cost. I have purchased several pairs of jeans in the past only to have them stretch out and basically dissolve in the wash. If they want to be elite and cater to the skinny amd fabulous maybe rhey should work on there product a little more and hate a little less.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?