BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Melanie N.
Lake Odessa, MI
Here's the thing with A&F.. the quality is decently well, however, the prices are way to expensive for what you get. It's almost impossible to walk out of that store without having to spend an arm and a leg. The service is usually not very good, and it's usually dark inside. The clothes are very stylish and the store smells amazing. But I can personally find the same quality clothes, for cheaper some place else.
Ami T.
Birmingham
Our entire mall reeks of the A&F cologne. Clothing is poorly made, overpriced, and actually quite ugly. I have never shopped there for myself because the CEO made it clear that people my size aren't welcome there. Unfortunately for him, people my size are the ones typically holding the checkbook for the size of people he wants to shop in his stores. I hope the stores go bankrupt.
Jessica F.
Cheyenne, WY
I dislike everything about this store and company. Their clothing isn't good enough quality to be worth the money. I can find clothes that are much more comfortable to wear and will last longer for half the price at other stores. And the fact that this store only makes clothes for smaller sized people is disappointing. No matter what size a person is they should be able to wear whatever brand clothing they want.
Jenna Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
These clothes are overpriced for what you're getting, even for a plain cotton shirt it can be $50+. The sizes are super weird, only pre-pubescent girls seem to fit in them comfortably. If you're 14+, I wouldn't shop here; you won't find much. They also do that super annoying thing of putting their logo on all the clothing - so you're basically marketing their company without pay when you buy their stuff.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this store I worked for the company for 4 years the best experience of my life this clothes are great quality and not expensive and the people who work for the company has great customer service and I buy all my clothes and bags and sandals from here all the time even bras and underwear is amazing here just everything about Abercrombie is amazing
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Generally over-priced, but like most things you're paying for the brand name. I also don't like how they always trick you by putting sale signs next to items that aren't on sale, so don't be surprised if you get to the register and all the sudden what you thought was $20 is actually $80. Service can be hit and miss, generally the young workers prefer taking to each other rather than helping you but that's, in part, because they don't receive any training. They have some cute stuff, just have to be able to get past the loud music and overwhelming smell.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
I am plus size so I can't honestly give a review on clothes that I have bought for myself but I must say the employees have always been sweet, the quality of the items I have found to be extremely well made my sisters adore their clothing. i will say that what i love to shop there for their perfumes and colognes I promise you if you want something that will make heads turn buy a perfume I love the colognes as gifts for the men in my life.
Bethany L.
Saint Paul, MN
Abercrombie & Fitch is a store for people who are under 5 feet tall. It's definitely overrated along with it's sister stores like Hollister and Gilly Hicks. The workers are difficult to deal with and make it hard to return clothing items back to the store. Inside the store, the music blasts from across the mall with dental lights that seem to find any type of dust to cling to. Their outdated cologne lingers onto everything and their inappropriate pictures are everywhere including the shopping bags. Abercrombie needs a major update and new image.
Kennedy A.
Mcallen, TX
I remember when I was a pre-teen I use to hate this brand but as time went on and the older I got I started to love the colors they have and the simplistic style. It is also the only store where I can find the perfect fitting jeans since I am 4'10 and 86 pounds it's pretty hard to find a good pair of jeans that fit. This brand gives you the option for short medium and tall along with a good amount of sizes.
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut
A&F has some cute stuff, but they are ridiculously priced.

I went into A&F with my mom a couple years ago to see what they had, as we had never been there. We walked into the children's store first and a really bratty employee greated us with "you know this is a kids store, right?" Um, obviously as the sizes as TINY, although now that you mention it those clothes do look inappropriate for a child.

The attitude of the CEO has filtered down to the stores. It was a very unpleasant experience, even though I was their target demographic (size 2 white girl).
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?