BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Chelsea H.
Danville, KY
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!! Completely over prices... I understand the shirtless guys are to get girls in the store but they sell shirts for guys isn't the point that their clothes make people look good then why have models with no clothes on! The quality of the clothes are horrible, please if you are able to fins something in the store that fits you and you can afford to purchase the product don't ever wash it.... it will fall completely apart or shrink up so small your dog can wear it! So many bad things about this store I hate that I have to give it the one star to make a review!!
emma y.
Yonkers, NY
It's so dark in there you can't even see the clothes you're going to buy! Not ideal for someone with a sensitive nose as they spray perfume/cologne on literally e v e r y t h i n g.
Clothes are overpriced and not even that cute (other than the occasional cardigan). I bought a pair of jeans from here for 90$ when I could've bought the same exact pair from a lesser brand for about $20. Everyone wears them now-- so annoying.
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I don't like hollister, and i personally think this is worse. I'm just waiting for these kind of stores to go out of business after they were on the news. when you walk in, you can only smell the strong scent of the perfumes and whatever they drench their clothes in. i don't know if its just the a&f stores i go to, but it seems like just big open space with barely any clothes and little variety. it is not even worth the price.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
I like the clothing and honestly they last and last. The construction is fantastic, they are expensive, but if you shop during the sale, you can get plenty off of them. The store does REEK and I feel nauseated in there, so I usually shop online. If you sign up for their text messages, they send discounts to you periodically that makes them much more reasonable.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Really cute pieces but sometimes gets really expensive m. I don’t recommend shipping online because the shipping costs so much and sales are way way better in store! But yeah overall I love shopping there
Ken F.
Charlotte
It's been a minute that I've stepped inside one, but that's no fault of their own. I give this rating a rating of four stars as, although they've been good to me in the past, they are no longer good to me now. Fit is still as snug as ever, true to what they've had this as, however, the design now seems played for the lack of better word. I remember this company being one of a little forward in the industry, but they've played it safe. Mind you this is my opinion, I no longer buy from them. What I do own still lasts, as well fitting and as colorful as the day I bought it.
Hadeel I.
Memphis, TN
I bought a cologne for my husband from here and omg the smell is amazing. Even if I wash his clothes the smell is still there. And the employees helped me a lot. I always shop there I love the store.
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
They have great clothes, don't get me wrong! But their PRICES!!! I cannot even pay for any full price item I find there. Only clearance or Black Friday sales. Their smell in there is way too strong and their music is always ridiculously loud and I like loud car music!! They do not offer coupons or any sales hardly. They are always friendly and helpful but I'm sorry, I'm only shopping there if there is jean sale.
Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
Staff have helped me with recommendations for gifts and have always recommended appropriate items in the sale as well as some that aren't - IE recommended the right item not the most expensive. My only annoyance is I'm too short and the jeans come up long so have to have them taken up but to be fair I buy lots in the sale so it still works out very cheap for good quality items. Also as for no help/reply to messages/emails with issues I also had a slight issue and Abercrombie were more than helpful and replied to every message way before the 24 hr guidance.
Summer T.
Bradenton, FL
They have really cute clothing however it's not affordable and they don't have sizes for everyone :/ if you can catch a sale I'd recommend shopping during the sale otherwise it's just an overhyped brand.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?