BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Anna C.
Pflugerville , TX
I shop here every now and then when they are having a good sale on jeans or classic shirts. I shop there at the end of a season purely because I feel better not paying full prize for their clothes that are not that special compared to some other brands in the same price range. Their clothes are geared toward small people even their men's clothes. My son usually wears a medium shirt, but he has to get an XL in the T-shirts and V-Necks.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This store was never my favorite and after the scandals with the sweat shops and the founder being a complete bigot, I know I've made the right choice. I did love their offshoot brand of Hollister, but even that was a stretch seeing as all clothes made by them have always run very small. It targets a niche of consumers that I just don't align with as a curvy, well-endowned young woman. I am ready for this organization to be go belly-up.
Adriana S.
Yonkers , NY
Personally, I don't like A&F at all. My thought is that most of their shirts and other clothes are just covered with their brand logos and simply the words, "Abercrombie and Fitch", etc. I can't deny that some of their clothes are cute, but the prices they are selling their clothes for is ridiculous, it is really overpriced. The clothes run really small also. It's not the world reality! I don't think A&F deserves one star either.
nicole l.
Brunswick, MO
I personally do not like Abercrombie and Fitch. I wont allow my daughter to wear this brand when she is old enough and you wont catch me in it either. It is way too pricey for just a plain jane look. And the way they advertise from allowing little girl push up bikinis to stating that their line is not for plus size simply disgusts me. Yes I understand people want a certain image for their brand but to publicly say something like that is just wrong. I am extremely disappointed in Abercrombie and Fitch and walk right past their stores without even looking in while I am at the mall!
Celine L.
It used to be one of my always-go-in store but now it's way too crowded to even get to the fitting room and the amount of cologne/perfume being sprayed all over the store gives me a headache. The clothes are way to pricey which you can find a better deal somewhere else with a much better style. The jeans are what I'm fond of but even now, there are better stores that you get more value for less than what their clothes retail for.
Hiral R.
Although I've passed the age range that this brand is directed towards, I still love the fit of their jeans very much. Great quality, but definitely on the pricey side.
Massiel V.
MIAMI, FL
So this store was my husbands favorite since we started. I love when we go and this awesome perfume smell is around the entire store. Their clothes quality are A+! I needed a jacket to go to Washington for the cold and the styles are beautiful, cozy, and excellent quality. All of my jeans are from here and love how they fit me, the colors never fade away and they last forever. Totally recommend !
Rae Z.
I get the darkness, I really do, but they overdo it. The prices are too high for the lack of value and lack of variety. It seems the employees are trained on how to be "appropriately" rude. The owner is a repellant as well. It seems like they focus more on trying to look successful by making their store the "place to be" so "hip" people hang out than they do on trying to actually be successful by selling to them once they're there.
Ashley R.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm not impressed by this brand. I used to wear it all the time when I was a teenager but honestly, it's overpriced and the sizes are too small. I'm 5'6'' and weigh a good 105 lbs and I wear an XS or Small in every brand out there but when I go into Abercrombie, I'm picking out a medium or a large size because they are TINY! I feel like I suffocate when trying to squeeze into their clothes. Not worth it for the prices and definitely not worth it for the fashion. Buy it somewhere else for half the price.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Abercrombie and Fitch doesn't have that many sizes to choose from and everything runs really small. I think a lot of their clothes are over-priced and it's hard to find sales throughout the year. Plus, I think the CEO is horrible after what I've heard him say about their "standards" of who wears their clothes. I certainly do not want to support that kind of negativity. So all in all, I don't find a lot of good things with this store.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?