BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Clarissa L.
Sandia, TX
I'm from a small city that no longer has A&F so when I go out of town I make sure to stop by! I've been wearing A&F since I was 12. Still love till this very day! I recommend to anyone who loves cute clothes!
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
When I was younger and smaller I use to own a few things from A&F, (never purchased myself, always gifted or handed down). The quality seemed good, but the fact that the stuff runs small and they INTENTIONALLY don't make clothes for larger bodies is a complete turn off. Not to mention that I drown in the stench of A&F fragrances that they constantly spray just outside the store to lure people in. It's too much, I get a headache just walking by, literally.
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH
The employees are rude, the music they play in there store mimics a trashy club and the company is overall terrible. They are expensive and not worth the money. Plus they are prejudice and racist. They outright said they don't like to sell their stuff to ugly and fat people and when do you ever see anything but a buff white person in their ads? They don't market for the ordinary American, they burn there overstock and I would never waste my time there.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Abercrombie & Fitch is over priced. I don't wear this brand as much as I did a high schooler. It's not even as popular as it once was. Not worth the money you pay
Love this brand it has never let me down its always had the exact thing i wanted i always shop this brand. There is nothing they dont have try it i promise it wont let u down .
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
I just purchased a sweater from Abercrombie this last weekend I love love love Abercrombie clothes they fit me like a glove and they have such great quality products they last so long they are a bit pricey but you can find sales or amazing items at their outlets that's where I prefer to shop because of the price when you have kids it's hard to spend 100.00 on a pair of jeans or sweater but every single clothing item I have purchased from Abercrombie is still in tact and has not broken down after washing for a few years regularly they are one of my favorite clothing brands my husband and kids are a huge fan of their men and kids clothing line. The outlet in Livermore, CA has a good variety for the whole family when it comes to clothes
Bradelys M.
Loving the store everything is so neat. The clothes are my favorite. Loving the jeans soo much they fit so nice on me and the shirts are so nice and dresses and the sweaters. Also the perfumes smell amazing.
vanessa j.
New Haven, CT
Love the clothes there ! they have good customer service and i always shop there for my clothes. The Clothes is verry affordable and i love buying my jeans from there. I will always shop there for my pants.
Ashley I.
I love Abercrombie and Fitch! I feel like this brand is perfect for everyone. They have great clothes and really really good quality. Their prices are both expensive and affordable. I would definitely will be repurchasing from them.
Elle W.
Metairie, LA
I love the well made clothes; they really do fit better on my petite frame than most places. I do think they're extremely overpriced for what you get but worst than that, rather than selling slightly damaged items and other "rejects" at a reduced price (or donating them to the needy or a different country like most places) they shred these items! I also hate their overly sexual bags and catalogs.... what are they teaching teens who shop there?
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?