BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
arleen g.
Roma, TX
Love the way the jeans from here fit me! The only thing is I have to order them online because everytime I go into stores they do not have 'short'. I love the jeggings because they fit my small legs pretty well!
Jamie B.
Millstadt, IL
I am a smaller person so sometimes it's difficult for me to find jeans that fit the way that I like. I am in love with Abercrombie and Fitch jeans. They hug my body and make me feel great. The quality is on par too; I have several pairs that over the years have hardly faded and still look great. I took one star off because they are somewhat expensive. But quality wise, they are nice and thick so you don't have to worry about the knees getting weak anytime soon.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
I have seriously never cared for this store! They are rude and very judgmental and make kids treat other kids horrible! Any paren't that would allow their kids to wear their clothes is an idiot in my book. I remember when I was younger this was the clothes all the rich preppy kids wore at school. Now the fact that the owner had the nerves to say he does not want fat kids in his clothes is just wrong on so many levels! I will not and do not support this brand!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this store, has everything I world wear in clothing it's good quality cloths so as long as you take care of what you get this brand will last you a long time
Brittany C.
seal cove, ME
I love the quality of Abercrombie clothes. You can tell when you wear them by the feel and movement of the fabric. I took off one star because of the prices. I can only afford to shop here when they have sales. They do have a couple really big sales each year though. The stores are always bright and clean and the sales associates where I live are helpful and kind. I wish the clothes didn't run so small though because I feel fat when I have to buy 2 sizes up lol.
Monica G.
The clothing style is somewhat attractive and stylish, however, the sizes run way too small and the prices are expensive. I have tried on several clothes just for the fun of it but I would not buy from them. I find the children's version of this brand to be inappropriate. The stores main advertising themes seems to focus on seduction using models with minimal clothing and actual cologne air fresheners. I am not conservative but it is odd to have a children's section in this environment.
Tina O.
Breinigsville, PA
The clothes are merely a name, and a name that is not supportive of diversity. I would never support a company who treats people so poorly and lost the compassion, caring, and acceptance that should be embraced by humanity. It is sad that people still shop there. In fact, wearing the brand, knowing what message it supports is a sign of the kind of person you are, one that is not willing to stand up for what is right and dignified in a diverse nation.
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
I just purchased a sweater from Abercrombie this last weekend I love love love Abercrombie clothes they fit me like a glove and they have such great quality products they last so long they are a bit pricey but you can find sales or amazing items at their outlets that's where I prefer to shop because of the price when you have kids it's hard to spend 100.00 on a pair of jeans or sweater but every single clothing item I have purchased from Abercrombie is still in tact and has not broken down after washing for a few years regularly they are one of my favorite clothing brands my husband and kids are a huge fan of their men and kids clothing line. The outlet in Livermore, CA has a good variety for the whole family when it comes to clothes
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX
I do not get the hype with this brand. First off, lets talk about the obnoxious blaring music in the store...makes shopping really nerve wracking. Secondly, the clothing is made for stick figures, which I suppose is okay, but even their size zero is really more like a childrens 10-12. Lastly...everything I have purchased at this store (for my daughter) has faded and fallen apart quickly. The price does not reflect the quality, you are paying for a logo.
Becky G.
love Love LOVE!
definitely my favorite store to shop at
only wear jeans from here because they fit so well and as a petite girl they have short sized jeans.
very cute tops, everything is so my style!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?