BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Mallory G.
I love Abercrombie & Fitch. Their clothes are so cute! They always have all the new styles and trends. I would recommend anyone to shop there! I shop there as much as I can and I will be going there more in the future.
Jessica G.
East Liberty, OH
My son loves the jeans. He wears them all of the time. They fit great and hold up well. The price is high, but we can usually find what he likes on the clearance rack.
Megan Q.
Minot, ND
I love their clothes! Recently bought a pair of cute boyfriend jeans. I always get compliments when I wear them. They're very comfortable and don't lose their shape!
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I have went here several times in my life as a curvy girl. Now i am by no means obese but I do have curves and the sales people always look at you like you should burst into flames for even walking in the door. The prices are ridiculous for a simple tee and the sizes are definitely made for the skinny and less endowed generation. The store itself was a cloud of cologne and perfume and I could smell it coming down the mall. Plus the store is poorly lit and I find that just stupid.
Daria I.
New Castle, DE
I'm really like this shop and quality of products, which they offer. Perfect combination of price-quality! Thanks a lot that we have opportunity to use such products
Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Abercrombie has made it clear that they are not interested in producing clothes to fit a larger population. Well, I am here to tell you, I am a size 12 and I will not even step foot in their stores. It is not worth the blow to my self esteem to even go in that store to realize that all their clothes are made for stick people. The other problem I have with this company is, the consumer is paying to sport your brand and advertise for you but most people cannot afford the clothes!
Diana R.
Beavercreek, OR
I love their clothing line! It's supper cute and I love the styles that they have. I love to shop here all the time, it ha sheen my ultimate favorite store of all time. I will for sure keep shopping here all the time!!
Jessica  S.
The cologne and perfume is the best. Love the scents.
The clothes run small but good quality. The kids clothes are what I get the most for my children. Great quality
Kaitlyn K.
Sneedville, TN
Abercrombie and Fitch has amazing clothes. Their jeans fit me really good length and waist and I'm very short I'm 5'2 and can't find pants that actually fit very well. But these are very soft and they last forever!!!!
Laura (Katie) H.
Arlington, VA
Good quality. But expensive. And it seems like their clothes are made for barbies. I would buy so much more stuff from here if they had products that fit the majority of naturally gorgeous young women out there. I mean come on. I have hips, a butt, and things, and I love them. Make stuff for women who are REALLY the most attractive - women of all sizes that love the style - and maybe I'll look into it more. Also, it's always 9pm in there. Turn some lights on for goodness sake.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?