BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Abercrombie & Fitch
My favorite thing about this store are there jeans! I think it's a little expensive but it's worth it. The shopping experience is pretty good. The only con is it can be expensive. Yes I'll definitely shop here again!
Joshua T.
Naples, FL
This apparel is the best quality it couldn't get any better and the prices are pretty good. one of their best things are their jeans they last forever and never break their expensive but their worth the money and last you a good amount of time.
Aliyah S.
Hatboro, PA
This store has great quality clothing but they're pricey. They tend to have pretty good sales though and there's always some gems you can find. I like this store!
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is an awful store. For one, when I walk through the mall, and I smell it x-amount of feet away. It dries my eyes out and I can't stand it! WAY too perfumy!

The clothing is beyond expensive, even the clearance items. also, it is cheaply made and hard to fit into. I am a small person and the clothing is terrible.

The store is too dark and full of parents buying middle school wannabe's expensive items of clothing that aren't worth what you're paying for.
Autumn R.
Bucyrus, OH
Always love what I find. Usually have to wait for a week where I have money and no bills though, prices are a bit high but the clothes are durable and fashionable.
Morgan M.
Freehold
such an underrated store. always have a sale on amazing items and can always find what i'm looking for. never have to pay full price for an item in this store and love how people don't annoy you when your shopping.
Andrea B.
Jackson, KY
I buy a lot of items from Abercrombie & Fitch....their clothing always fits great and last a really long time..we don't have a problem with fading or stretching!!
Ashley M.
Morenci, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I used to enjoy some of their shirts, but always thought they ran incredibly small, and at the time, I was a bean pole.

Also, any favor towards this brand went out the window once it came to light what the CEO said about only wanting "beautiful people" shopping at his store. Beauty is more than skin deep, and the size of the shirt or jeans you wear. This is one of the many brands I have dropped due to what they believe. I hope they can recover the reputation.
Naresha M.
Rexburg, ID
Abercrombie does a great job with their advertising, their promotions, clothing and service. They have a cute selection of clothing and it's good quality as well.
Eileen L.
Austin, TX
I love Abercrombie. It's a bit pricey but I love the quality and the style. Their store always smell amazing. It smells like their Abercrombie Cologne that I love.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?