Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love Abercrombie and Fitch. Their clothes while can be expensive last for years and do not fade or show wear as easy as others. They also have timeless pieces that do not go out of style.
I absolutely love abercrombie! This is where i get a large majority of my clothes! I am tall and thin so I love how I can order the perfect pants, and dresses with the size option of “tall”
Last month I bought this adorable romper for a dinner. While pricey, it was worth it. The romper fits almost any occasion and is super comfy. I will definitely be going back to Abercrombie!
All time favorite jeans. They are so flattering and seem to hold up pretty well. The only issue would be the jean leggings and how thin they are, but the normal jeggings/jeans are awesome.
I haven't been here in a while but I was on their website and they have a bunch of super cute fun clothes. And their price is pretty good it's not too pricey. It's just the right amount.
It’s a very trendy brand when it comes to the younger kids. Th clothing is cool but it is definitely for a certain body type. If you have any type of curves this would probably not be the best brand for you as the clothes are very “straight”.
Overall not a bad brand/store. They're really good at keeping up with what's trendy for young people. My biggest complaints are that it's a little out of my preferred price range (I'm a cheapskate) and it only fits one certain "style" that's not my personality. These are personal problems though, can't blame the store! Cute clothes, overall!
Ok Abercrombie...they sometimes have some really nice iyems but honestly it seems like a store for people who enjoy wearing their brand. It is a bit pricey for their items and their sales usually suck bc its hard to find anything good on sale. Overall I would shop here just in case I found something but not my everyday type of shopping.
Love their brand- the quality is alright and their prices are very affordable- they have really great sales almost every weekend- I never buy anything full priced! Their customer service however is horrible- as the have made the shift to dress young adults rather than teens, they have neglected to hire salespeople that reflect this image.
My husband and I both love these clothes. I even love the children’s store for my daughter I can’t wait until my boys are big enough to fit them as well. They are so up to date on the latest styles and trends. Their clothes are such great quality. Their jeans and hoodies are very nice and last forever. We even love their perfume and cologne.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos