BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Larri R.
I love Abercrombie and Fitch. Their clothes while can be expensive last for years and do not fade or show wear as easy as others. They also have timeless pieces that do not go out of style.
Lundyn H.
Saint Anthony, ID
I absolutely love abercrombie! This is where i get a large majority of my clothes! I am tall and thin so I love how I can order the perfect pants, and dresses with the size option of “tall”
Kelsie P.
Villa Rica
Last month I bought this adorable romper for a dinner. While pricey, it was worth it. The romper fits almost any occasion and is super comfy. I will definitely be going back to Abercrombie!
All time favorite jeans. They are so flattering and seem to hold up pretty well. The only issue would be the jean leggings and how thin they are, but the normal jeggings/jeans are awesome.
lucia c.
Allen
I haven't been here in a while but I was on their website and they have a bunch of super cute fun clothes. And their price is pretty good it's not too pricey. It's just the right amount.
It’s a very trendy brand when it comes to the younger kids. Th clothing is cool but it is definitely for a certain body type. If you have any type of curves this would probably not be the best brand for you as the clothes are very “straight”.
Corinne L.
Laramie, WY
Overall not a bad brand/store. They're really good at keeping up with what's trendy for young people. My biggest complaints are that it's a little out of my preferred price range (I'm a cheapskate) and it only fits one certain "style" that's not my personality. These are personal problems though, can't blame the store! Cute clothes, overall!
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Ok Abercrombie...they sometimes have some really nice iyems but honestly it seems like a store for people who enjoy wearing their brand. It is a bit pricey for their items and their sales usually suck bc its hard to find anything good on sale. Overall I would shop here just in case I found something but not my everyday type of shopping.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Love their brand- the quality is alright and their prices are very affordable- they have really great sales almost every weekend- I never buy anything full priced! Their customer service however is horrible- as the have made the shift to dress young adults rather than teens, they have neglected to hire salespeople that reflect this image.
Mariah M.
My husband and I both love these clothes. I even love the children’s store for my daughter I can’t wait until my boys are big enough to fit them as well. They are so up to date on the latest styles and trends. Their clothes are such great quality. Their jeans and hoodies are very nice and last forever. We even love their perfume and cologne.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?