BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Alum Creek, WV
Love this store
Easy to go to
Prices can be steep
But great cologne and perfumes
I love majority of their products
But all in all I do enjoy going in here
Great sales when they have them
I definitely will be going back
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Husbands favourite brand. He really loves the quality of their boxers and t shirts. It has a very absorbable and light feel to it. Their goods are really worth the price.
Amanda M.
Camano island , Wa
I've never much cared for AnF, between the prices and smell that gags you well before you hit the store. Not to mention the sizes aren't true to size they claim. Although I'm not a large girl, I don't feel like a company should promote their brand only for the "skinny, beautiful, and cool kids" the way AnF does. It makes me wonder how many girls have developed eating disorders, because they hit puberty, or how many kids get bullied because they aren't deemed attractive enough by their peers to rock the AnF look? After this article came out, I decided this company will not ever get a cent from me.
Natalie E.
minneapolis
I'm not super impressed by Abercrombie and Fitch. Yes their clothes are SUPER CUTE and kind of "california style" (no one really dresses like abercrombie modles in cali) but anyways, their mens sweat-shirts.. AMAZING!! and u can usually find them for a sale right after winter. but their womens clothes.. they run super small. I'm thick but not fat.. and i barely fit into their clothing. it's like it's made for babies. the average being is not THAT small. Jeez. anyways, you can find some cute stuff on sale there!
Houston H.
Redford, MI
I always enjoy walking through the store and experiencing all the new isnteresting styles. Even their website is enjoyable. The quality of the clothes is always the best.
Morgan C.
Greenacres, Fl
In middle and high school I used to shop Abercrombie&Fitch often. They're sizes are meant for petite females (that's just who they flatter best in my opinion). I'm now a larger girl at 5'10 and 140lbs and I simply don't fit in most of the clothes. Their style never changes and feels like they have the same items every time I go back to the store (probably the same garb they were selling 9 years ago). Most of their items tend to feel overpriced, even on sale items. I feel like there is too much hype for this store.
Sammie O.
Plymouth
I have the hardest time finding jeans that actually fit me. I'm naturally very slender and most clothing stores make jeans to fit people who are bigger or have different body shapes, but abercrombie jeans always fit me perfectly and I think their clothes are super cute :) a lot of people give them grief for targeting smaller people, but there's stores directly marketed for only bigger people so I don't see what the issue is. I'm sure lots of CEO's have opinions we wouldn't agree with, we just don't know about them.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
I love this company have a few clothing pieces from them looking to get more in the future. They are such a amazing clothing company always have great deals for everyone.
Samanthas S.
Brooklyn, NY
The prices is not something I am fond of but I do find a couple of good pieces with a good deal from time to time. I rarely shop here now but I used to wear a lot of AF clothes
Jacy M.
Kennewick , WA
I love Abercrombie and Fitch, they have some adorable clothes! Better makes it hard to shop there also because of their high prices. That is one thing that I don't enjoy.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?