BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Grace B.
The only reason that I'm not giving A&F an A is because of the prices. Not gonna lie, the prices are insane! But, it is actually good quality clothing; I've had a pair of jeans from there for like five years and they are still great! It's really not as bad as some people are saying. True, they have some snug fits, but that's because it's geared towards YOUNGER people. And no, that doesn't mean you have to be anorexic to fit into them. If you're average weight and build, then you're golden. Also, I would say that A&F clothing is more of a preppy style, and the reason they have similar pieces season to season is because they are classic styles! If I had a bigger wallet, I would shop at A&F more often :)
Divina L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Oh my God the quality of the clothing is so amazing ,I swear I still have shirts,sweaters and Jean's from when I was in high school and till this day the items look like new
Alisa W.
I used to shop here frequently many years ago in middle/high school when it was "cool". And I recently did buy a pair of jeans here because they were wicked cheap. The quality of shirts is absolutely horrific, spend 35 dollars on a t-shirt for it to have holes in it in 6 months. The quality of the jeans is really good, they wear long, without ripping or stretching after minimal wear, and that is the only thing keeping me from giving them an F. Super overpriced for the overall quality. Not to mention, the atmosphere is just awful. I know they want to portray that "club feel", but um, if I wanted to be in a club I'd probably be there instead of shopping? And the massive amounts of cologne they spray never makes me want to stay longer than 10 minutes. The staff is never friendly, they always act like they are too good to be helping you with anything. Quite annoying, I try to avoid this place as much as possible.
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi
I shopped a lot at Abercrombie & Fitch from the age of 12-18. Not so much anymore. There clothing is pretty nice. The shirts are kind of thin but the thicker shirts last forever! I'm not to sure about the jeans I am a very petite girl and the jeans were always too long for me. Anytime I go there now is to buy sweat pants and cologne for my boyfriend. They are a little pricey but for the sweatpants it is worth it! When you first walk into the store it is dark and has a strong cologne scent (Personally I love the smell of it)!
Soraina J.
Love this store either for me or my husband. The quality of the products are excellent.

Cons:
Price. But I think that for the quality that you're getting is worth the money.
member-d99a1
Abercrombie and Fitch has the best complete outfits out of any store i’ve been too, and they don’t blow your pocket! I’ve been here many times and I always find new things in style and have to go back again, I definitely recommend!
Courtney A.
Lonoke, AR
Love, love, love this place!!!! They're flip flops are gorgeous, and they actually last longer than a month unlike most other brands, and they have the best shorts and tank tops!! 💕
Carissa S.
Love all their ripped skinny jeans and vintage jean jackets... all their ribbed tank tops are super comfortable and can go great with all the jackets for a cute casual look.
Starr S.
Rusk, TX
Abercrombie and fitch is one of my least favorite stores to shop at. While the clothes are cute and stylish, they seem to come with a snobby attitude and a certain rudeness.
Marilyn W.
Holiday
The Clothes are cute and definitely high quality, but it's a little too out of my price range. But I guess you can say you get what you pay for! High quality and high price!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?