BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Grace B.
The only reason that I'm not giving A&F an A is because of the prices. Not gonna lie, the prices are insane! But, it is actually good quality clothing; I've had a pair of jeans from there for like five years and they are still great! It's really not as bad as some people are saying. True, they have some snug fits, but that's because it's geared towards YOUNGER people. And no, that doesn't mean you have to be anorexic to fit into them. If you're average weight and build, then you're golden. Also, I would say that A&F clothing is more of a preppy style, and the reason they have similar pieces season to season is because they are classic styles! If I had a bigger wallet, I would shop at A&F more often :)
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi
I shopped a lot at Abercrombie & Fitch from the age of 12-18. Not so much anymore. There clothing is pretty nice. The shirts are kind of thin but the thicker shirts last forever! I'm not to sure about the jeans I am a very petite girl and the jeans were always too long for me. Anytime I go there now is to buy sweat pants and cologne for my boyfriend. They are a little pricey but for the sweatpants it is worth it! When you first walk into the store it is dark and has a strong cologne scent (Personally I love the smell of it)!
Starr S.
Rusk, TX
Abercrombie and fitch is one of my least favorite stores to shop at. While the clothes are cute and stylish, they seem to come with a snobby attitude and a certain rudeness.
Fatima P.
I am Hispanic and I feel that as soon as I walk in they want to rush me out and are very judgemental in general but I do love the stile and how comfortable the clothing is.
Alysha G.
Arvada, CO
The jeans here are some of the best as far as quality goes. They don't shrink or change shape at all which is the best part. They only bad side is that they tend to be too short for me.
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Abercrombie is geared towards the tweens and early teen years. Their stuff is super tight so size up maybe a few sizes. It’s not the best quality but their store does smell good if you want some cologne for your significant other
hayley m.
Pasadena, MD
The store always smells good and plays great music! Quality of clothes are great! I shop here pretty often. Similar to Hollister. A little pricey but clothes last forever!
Diana Y.
Cumming, GA
I love this brand! It's the only brand that sells shorts and pants that actually fit my curvy figure. I would recommend this brand to anyone. It is my go to store whenever I want clothes that will last and are comfortable to use!
Shannon S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I wear a size large in shirts and I have to say that their "large" is not even a medium at best! The prices are kind of over the top for the quality they are selling (the quality has just been going downhill like Old Navy with their paper thin shirts that easily rip.) They don't offer a huge variety of styles or anything. The few that I have gone it, the employees are generally rude towards me because I don't normally dress up very often and I am slightly bigger and they followed me around like I was going to steal something, like really? They do judge you on what you wear and they treat you accordingly, no thanks!
Also how do they cater to aged 18-25? Most of their clothes would only fit kids!
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
The quality has definitely decreased as the years have gone by. It used to be a go to for clothing but now I wash it once and I am ending up with rips or holes in my clothing.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?