BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Eileen G.
I'm 25 and A & F still has pretty much the same clothes they sold when I was 14! Still, they always have hot shirtless guys at the stores and I have a sweater from them that has lasted close to 10 years and is still in great condition. Still, it's overpriced and their clothes are meant mostly for short to average height women that are skinny without many curves. Most of their clothes run small and have A & F emblazoned all over. Quality is hit or miss (my sweater lasted almost 10 years but the jeans only lasted a few months to a year before I had to get rid of them) and its really pricey for the same clothes they've been selling for 10+ years. Not worth it in my book unless you are a petite short girl in high school.
Makall S.
I have a few dresses from this company and they’re not only a reasonable price but they’ve actually lasted me years and I never get rid of them because they never go out of style as far as I’m concerned
Nicole E.
I love this store! I work here and it is great. Very friendly staff and always attentive to customers. We get along great and we always are willing to help anyone who needs it!!
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely better prices than they used to have in the past! Much better clothing line with new styles that don't have the logo. Sizing can be confusing when ordering online. Definitely recommend buying jeans and every day tops from here!
Jessica M.
Chatham, MI
Expensive products that run small. However, I LOVE the men's sweatshirts. Super thick and comfy, and they choose colors that look even cuter once the sweatshirt ages and fades.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Well first let me start off with saying I haven't shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch in a while but I know that the store is way overpriced for the cheap quality of the clothing. Aside from that, the company values at this store are awful and they have a horrible record of discrimination in various areas of their operations. I don't just mean the comments made by the CEO in 2006 regarding their exclusionary tactics to market towards what they consider "cool kids" or the fact that they only sell certain sizes, but they also have infringed on religious freedom in discriminating against hiring a Muslim woman because of her hijab and have been taken to court over racist t-shirts. As if that wasn't enough scandal they were also sued by tens of thousands of their own employees in regards to their discriminatory "look policy". The policies have since been changed and the CEO has been replaced, but the values of the company are clear. Please consider this before shopping there.
Samantha C.
Kings Park, NY
I used to love abercrombie and fitch but I haven't been there since high school really. I have always loved there clothing though especially the jeans, and oh! The fragrances as well.
Samantha C.
Love this store/ brand! Half my closet is this brand. I shop online here a lot because there is no longer one near me but I could not say enough good things about this brand!
Mara A.
I'm mainly a fan of their hoodies and jeans. Though sometimes they can run too small even in my size. The price is extreme. I only buy from them when I have money to be frivolous with.
Claira F.
USA
Love their style, their clothes, shoes etc are so cute and affordable. I wore this brand throughout middle school highschool and adulthood! Their clothing is always in style!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?