Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,423 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I used to love abercrombie and fitch but I haven't been there since high school really. I have always loved there clothing though especially the jeans, and oh! The fragrances as well.
I have a few dresses from this company and they’re not only a reasonable price but they’ve actually lasted me years and I never get rid of them because they never go out of style as far as I’m concerned
I love Abercrombie because it’s clothes are so nice and their perfumes!!! The price is so overpriced but I still buy lmao! I love the people who work there because are so nice!
Loveeee this New York City inspired clothing line, their fragrances smell amazing, they're staff is very helpful, and if you sign up for their mailing list you get tons of discounts!
YASSS!! Love the clothes i go there mostly every month because they have good jeans and dresses there the bomb.com definitely go to the nearest Abercrombie store near you because I promise you you're going to fall in love with that store
I love to go to this store . Their environment is really nice the store allways smells good and all the clothes they have their is very unique and many of it has many designs
Definitely better prices than they used to have in the past! Much better clothing line with new styles that don't have the logo. Sizing can be confusing when ordering online. Definitely recommend buying jeans and every day tops from here!
Expensive products that run small. However, I LOVE the men's sweatshirts. Super thick and comfy, and they choose colors that look even cuter once the sweatshirt ages and fades.
ANF is still rocking the retail world and continues to get better. Perfect place for basics and new trendy items. Easy to shop in stores or online. The quality is amazing, too.
Abercrombie & Fitch is a great company for teenagers, and college kids. Unlike their sister company Hollister, they market towards a preppy/clean teenager or early 20s kid. AF (although prejudice toward plus sizes) makes great clothing and their stores always feel very homey and snell amazing. I give Abercrombie & Fitch a 7/10 rate, simply because through my early teenage years it was the craze to wear, and still is among many people my age. The reason for the seven, is because they aren't a "for everyone" store. Then again, what store is.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos