BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Amber M.
Rexburg
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This store is alright. Cute clothes, but overpriced for the product you're receiving. I could go to Hollister and get the same exact thing for a cheaper price. Still nice quality.
Marlene H.
I love this store. They have great quality clothing and they are cute. I am glad I still fit into these clothes. My favorite purchase was for the winter got a really nice sweater.
Laura A.
Austin, TX
I love shopping for sweaters and tops at Abercrombie. They're stylish and yet not too trendy. Also very reasonably priced and they stock smaller sizes unlike many other retailers.
Hannah Q.
I love this store!! it always has something new every time i go. great selection of clothes and all types of different colors,patterns-etc. It's kind of like aeropostale's sister.
Lexi H.
Tygh Valley, OR
I used to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch when I was a lot younger. But, as I grew older I realized that they are not a good store at all. They make it seem like you have to be a skinny-minny to wear their clothes and just put a horrible self image out there. They also spray way too much perfume in there and I always get a migraine when I walk past that store. They are not true to size and way to expensive for the kind of clothes they sell. Also, their employees are not exactly that nice at times. I just try to avoid that store every time I go to the mall.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
All I can say is that its pricy but worth it. The quality of clothing is what you're paying for. From tshirts to jeans and everything in between. All of the associates there were super nice and helpful. I love shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
My ABSOLUTE favorite item at A&F: Flip Flops.
A&F flip flops are the ONLY brand of flipflops I can wear without my feet hurting or getting blisters. I can get them for about $10 or less when it's on sale. The best are the cloth strap ones. I'm not a regular flip-flop wearer, but it's nice when you're going on a quick errand on a hot day or going to the beach.

That being said, the retail price of A&F clothes are too expensive. I've had some great finds in the sales section or during their special sales though (like extra 50% off clearance items).

Zarissa L.
I love their jeans like they have such a good selection on them. Whether you are short or tall like low to high rise they will have it for you I swear by their jeans and honestly you can't beat the price because they always have sales on them
Nancy V.
Baldwin Park , CA
I've never been inside this store I've ordered online clothes but never to the store .. they do have good clothes I really like it .. very affordable and doesn't get ugly on the first wash
Heather B.
Charlotte, NC
I have never been a fan of Abercrombie & Fitch, here's why:
When I was in high school they were the "cool" place to shop and everyone had to have their newest styles. So I tried a few things in their store and I found that I had to wear sizes that were at least 2 sizes bigger than other brands. I was super fit and played year around sports, but this was a huge hit to my self-esteem! For this reason I only wore A&F clothing that was given to me. I refused to buy clothes that made me feel bad! I will not buy clothing from this store!
The few shirts, shorts, and pants that I did have were made with poor quality dies and fabrics. They discolored, faded and shrunk with regular washing. So they were definitely not worth the overpriced cost!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?