BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Megan G.
They always have the cutest clothes for my toddler son. Recently bought my 2 year old son a few button up nice shirts from there, he looks so handsome in them. The durability of their clothes hold up, even with a tough little toddler wearing them.
Erika A.
Lincolnshire, Lincoln
Got a wonderful romper at this store, the service was fast and great. There's a wide variety of clothes to choose from, the garments are nice to skin, so everything is pretty much ok!
Mikayla W.
The quality of this clothing does not meet up with the price margin that it is set out. The only reason I wore Abercrombie and Fitch when I was in middle school is because people gave them to me or I found it at garage sales. It was what was "in" and since I went to a school with primarily rich kids (I wasn't), I wanted to fit in and I had been made fun of for the clothes I wore. The styles of the clothes, to me, are a bit tacky with the name in big lettering on most of their apparel. Not much to go off of design wise. As for how the clothes held up, most of them faded really quickly, the designs faded out, and most got holes in them extremely easily. The material wasn't made well and the quality, overall, was not good and does not justify the price point.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love this store and basically all of their products.... At Least the ones that are my size (which can be somewhat difficult of a find for people over size 12) beautiful clothes, jewelry, perfume and so much more! I would highly recommend shopping here!
Josefina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love A&f this is my favorite brand there clothes are made of reall good material I have some jeans I bought almost four years ago and they are in still great condition however there clothing is really pricey but great quality
Hannah S.
Oro Valley, AZ
I love the quality of the clothes at Abercrombie and fitch, I haven't shopped there much since I had my baby buuut I would if I could hahah their jeans and shorts are my favorite!!
Emilee P.
This store is bomb!! As much as I'd love to buy everything in this store...my budget kinda prohibits me from doing that. Lol. They are pretty expensive, but great quality clothing!
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
They’re a little pricey but the clothes are so unique, feminine, and sexy. I think they have great clothes and they fit my small frame really well. I have always loved their clothes!
Chenessa H.
I don't agree with what the CEO said but at the same time I will give an unbiased opinion of the store and it's products. It's a nice store to visit it tends to be clean and tiny (except the sale section) and I do like most of their products their sizes do run small but I have always been tiny and had a hard time finding stuff that would fit me while I was in college this was one of the only stores I could fit into. Their sizes are however very inconsistent with their jeans so try them on first. The quality is pretty decent and you can find nice stuff in the sales area.
Mackenzie D.
Thornville , OH
I’m in love with everything from here. Every time I walk into the store I buy something. Everything is super cute and comfy. Great quality and I recommended this store to everyone.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?