BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
I love Abercrombie! There clothing is amazing! It's so comfortable! It's also very stylish! I always buy clothes from this story! You can shop online or in stores! I totally recommend shopping here!!
Claudia P.
Love their man clothing. Always buy my husband's shirts here. Everything is good quality and very stylish. A bit pricy but great for what they carry. We always go back for more. Totally recommend.
Michele C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Overly expensive for no reason. Hollister is definitely a better buy, Abercrombie clothes aren't the best thing and they aren't the worst. I usually only shop here when I go to their outlet stores.
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
I've ordered several times and clothing has been great and good quality. I've had contact with contact centre staff and staff in store at both Abercrombie and Hollister of which the help has been 2nd to none and considering I was having support with sensitive sizing the staff in all locations helped me personally, and never once just read out the size chart. They thought for themselves outside the box and made me comfortable. Never had issues with shipping. It's £9 UK to send things back which can be a pain but staff are so helpful with sizing. I rarely get it wrong now with their support and when I was having to order a lot with potential multiple returns Abercrombie dealt with me with dignity and personal support with this waivered and a 20% discount to help cover costs.
Angel W.
Reidsville
Really cute clothes but I have to say they are pretty expensive. I'm not someone who can afford $50 or more on a shirt or pair of shorts so it's not one of my first choices to go to for shopping.
Hannay S.
Vineland, NJ
This store has very good clothes but they are very expensive I usually go buy a couple this maybe once or twice a month when it on sale my favorite purchase was a hoodie and I would should there again.
Dani♔ J.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been shopping at Abercrombie kids since I was little and I loved their clothing. Now that I'm older I love shopping at Abercrombie and fitch. Their jeans are so comfortable and super cute
Hannah T.
Berea, KY
Very nice clothes and workers . There sizes are a little bit out of proportion. I usually wear a large or x large but in there I have to get like a 2 XL which they rarleyeven have in stores .
Jazmine J.
Washington, DC
I used to work for A&F. At that time I really loved their clothes. Now, I think their selection has become even more narrow. The options don't really change. This could be a good thing for people who have a consistent style. If you boughten shirt a year ago and you lost it or it got ruined chances are you can find a similar shirt with a new twist. I've always loved their sweaters. They're usually super cute and comfy. If you like finding those "one of a kind" pieces Abercrombie and Fitch probably isn't your go to store. For anyone the items may be a bit over priced. But if you're a true fan of their clothing then it may be worth it.
Davlyn M.
Abercrombie and Fitch has very comfortable and fitting clothing and it is very wide spread through the sizes and genders. There clothes last long and and are very cheap in price but not quality.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?