BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Paige W.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I like the smell of this store. I basically walk around there until I begin to get a slight high/ headache and then walk out of the store empty handed because I’m broke. That store is super expensive
Nallely V.
Phoenix, AZ
I was an employee of Abercrombie and I bought many items. A bit pricey but it's totally worth it great material and honestly very comfortable clothing. Love the jeans they sell! And t-shirts as well.
Gail K.
This brand has some of the best jeans by far that I've found for a short woman such as myself. One of my favorite pairs is going on 7+ years strong, and still look and feel like new. Love this brand!
Piper B.
One of my favorite stores to shop at. The clothes are of great quality and they smell sooooo good. I shop here quite a bit. My favorite purchase would have to be a t shirt that had a moose with a shirt on it lol. I would shop here again.
Gianna S.
N Scituate, RI
The company (I'm thinking specifically of their CEO) has terrible, terrible ethos. (Do a google search on their CEO.) It's enough to have me boycott their brand altogether. Their clothes are frankly out of style and for ridiculously high prices. The only positive I can say about Abercrombie & Fitch products: they will last you forever. I bought an Abercrombie & Fitch jacket and some shirts at a thrift store and they've lasted me years and years. Not the most stylish pieces I own, and I would never buy them at regular price. You're basically only paying for the brand name, which isn't really even held to such a high-esteem anymore. Not worth it at all.
Kristin P.
I purchased a military cargo vest on a recent shopping trip and love it!  Although it was pricey, the quality is amazing.  The sales associates were very helpful and the music wasn't blaring like in the past.  I will definitely shop here again for other items!
Janet B.
 I purchased a pair of jeans and they are one of thee most comfortable pairs of jeans that I wear. I have had them for about a year and the color is not fading nor does it seem the stitches is coming apart. Very well made and durable as I work in the construction field.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
I think Abercrombie has good products but I do find it to be a little expensive for what it is. Personally, I like the brand but it's not my favorite and that's quite possibly due to the pricing issue alone.
Amanda M.
johnston
Pricey for what you get. Most of the clothing is very tiny and kinda revealing but the pieces I have found that I liked were very good quality and lasted a long time. Would recommend shopping here
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
I love this store! I only shop here on occasion because it is somewhat pricey but the clothing is nicely made. I have clothing I bought from there 3 years ago that's still nice. I would recommend this.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?